Hey *shows you my genshin oc redesign*

So, I redrew my genshin OC and changed his name. I'm still working on his splash art tho. Meet Kamiya Natsuhiko!

Also I didn't shade the art

Some background info:

He is a pyro catalyst that has a burst stance change to his sword like Raiden. He is a burst dps. No, favonius codex is not his sig.

He is squire in the Knights of Favonius and he works under Amber's supervision as he intends on joining the Outriders.

He hails from Inazuma and currently resides in Mondstadt.

He escaped the Vision Hunt Decree which led his clan to resent him more than they already did but he doesn't care that much anymore. His haori and Vision were inhereted from his late grandfather. Why do these details matter? Well, it's a secret ehe~

He was saved by Eula after landing in Mondstadt and she was the one that reccomended him to Jean which led to him passing the exam and landing a position. He also views Eula as an older sister of sorts and since he isn't native to Mond, he doesn't understand the hatred the people have to her.

His personality is a bit serious. He is very rule abiding as he broke the law ONCE and decided a life of crime was not for him. He despises cases of people who don't read the gliding manual(Amber is an exception) because those are easily avoidable. He also hates the Treasure Hoarders because he got mugged and they stole a gift he bought for a kid he befriended in Liyue so he decided to choose violence against all Treasure Hoarders.

But as per usual Pyro tradition, he's also just a silly guy. He's awkward as fuck when he isn't doing work and and he enjoys making shapes out of pyro. The kids love it.

If you want more of him, I coul talk about Natsuhiko all day.