chapter 1.

"Girls,
It's time to get glam as tonight you'll be welcoming a new boy into the villa
#cocktailswithcharlie #hotproperty"

"Boys,
It's time to dress your best as tonight you'll be welcoming a new girl into the villa
#twoforthepriceofone #hotshot"

As Elena stepped out of the black car that had driven her up to the villa, she immediately noticed the boy she was set to walk in with - Charlie

As Elena stepped out of the black car that had driven her up to the villa, she immediately noticed the boy she was set to walk in with - Charlie. She greeted him with a hug and linked her arm through his before they entered the villa.

While she walked through the villa, Elena steeled herself to the nerves of being the new girl, something she was used to doing before matches. She knew she looked good in her strapless black dress, pushing up her breasts, and her hair pulled up into a low bun, with a few strands framing her face. She walked with a sway in her step as, despite being young, she was confident in her body and herself.

Just as they entered the villa, Elena separated herself from Charlie, going over to stand at the fire pit, while he stopped at the bar by the kitchen. There were golden glasses - all full of something that Elena was sure must have been non-alcoholic - sat round the back of the semi-circular seat. She grabbed one for herself but stayed stood knowing she would only have to get up to greet the boys.

They soon came down with the girls, who separated from them to meet Charlie. The boys carried on through the garden until Elena came into view, one leg crossed over the other in a delicate stance, waving the hand that didn't have her drink in it.

"Holy Jesus."

"She is fit, man."

"Fuck me."

Elena chuckled at the boys' reactions to her. While a relationship relied on appreciating someone's personality, it was nice to know that the outside was appreciated as well.

"I'm guessing you're glad to see me?" she teased. They all laughed in response, which broke the slight tension Elena felt at being the new girl.

The boys all came up to her, to introduce themselves.

"What's your name?" one asked.

"I'm Elena, it's lovely to meet you all," she replied. Each one gave her a hug and introduced themselves before grabbing a glass each. She could hear them all mumbling to each other excitedly about getting another new girl, whenever she moved on to greet the next boy. She couldn't lie, it felt nice to be the centre of attention of a group of fit guys.