Season 5(fan made season)

Ep 1(inspired by season 1 ep 7)

"Dive for your life"

"Where am I...?" Joey asked. "Welcome to Pandora's box. I am here to help you." A girl told him. "I'm Kate. I will tell you what to do to be free forever." "Deal"

"Hello my friends, each and everyone of you have been in a challenge of death. You want to know what happened? you must pick another youtuber to accompany you to learn the truth and finally end the cursed god. If you ignore this invite we will not be able to offer protection from the cursed god. Meet me at ********.  -Joey"

(This season we have past winners and new youtubers! All episodes will be based on episodes from past seasons. Here is the winners and the youtubers they choose!

Eva: Markiplier

Joey: NightCove_Thefox

Sierra: Strawberry17(Megan)

Liza: LDshadowlady(Lizzie)

Andera: Laurenzside

Matt: Dangthatsalongname(Scott)

Ro: Rachel Ballinger

Tana:Jacksepticeye

Colleen: JoJo Siwa

Kate(The hero???)  

Enjoy!!!)

"Welcome!" Joey stated.

"Nobody likes you anymore Joey..." Eva said.

"He proved himself to me and Tana. I don't know if I trust him though." said Colleen.

"The cursed god will be defeated if we find all 7 gold coins." Joey told the group.

Ep 2(inspired by season 1 ep 7)

"Dive for your life part 2"

2 people selected by vote must collect 30 puzzle pieces from the bottom of the pool and essemble the puzzle while 3 mermaids swim around shaking the water. who ever finishes last will be drowned by the mermaids.

Colleen, Tana, Ro, Matt, Andera, Liza, Sierra, Eva and Joey(The Guardians)can't vote only the players can. The Guardians are only able to help the player they came with and help in group puzzles. After the player dies the Guardian must stay in the lounge for the rest of the night.

The players going into the challenge are: Strawberry17 and JoJo Siwa.

Strawberry17 was drown by the mermaids and Sierra must stay in the lounge for the rest of the night.

Ep 3(inspired by season 2 ep 3)

"Web of lies"

The group must finish puzzles but if they tell the truth to any player 3 times their name goes into the voting pile. The death challenge is not so simple, first you will be told 3 statements 2 are true one is not you must figure out the lie, then you must figure out what place your Guardian fought for their life two places nobody fought in one was the real place and finally you must fill in a sheet with lies about a fake person but somethings that could be written are true if the player writes the truth the must start the page again. Last one to finish gets eaten by the spider woman.

The two going into the challenge are LDshadowlady and Rachel Ballinger.

Rachel Ballinger was eaten by the spider woman and so Ro must stay in the lounge for the rest of the night.

 (mini clip of what happened after this challenge: *"Plz be safe Rachel..."* Colleen thought. Lizzie walked back in holding the second coin. Colleen broke into tears. She lost her friends and now her sister. She was getting deja vu of after Matt's death, Ro crying feeling broken. She now understood Ro's pain. Matt was like a brother to Ro and Colleen was Rachel's sister. Ro heard her tears from the lounge but couldn't go help her...)