003

Its a monday morning and its the return of the spring break.

"OMG Y/N!!! hi baby!! I've missed you a lot" robin said giving y/n a kiss on the head. It made her feel some type of a way..
"Oh hi Robin!! I can't believe I survived a full 2 weeks without you!" Y/n said panting.
"Oh lord." Y/n said exhaling "what? Is everything okay ?" "Yeah no i have a math class with mrs kelly, what a way to start a monday. Pfft" y/n said.
"Ok bye i gotta go" y/n said and left.

After y/n left robin started writing in her diary as soon as she arrived to her first class.

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

Oh god.. what was that? Was the kiss anything special or just a greeting? She has never done it before so its kinda odd.. maybe i should just make myself busy with something else rather than overthinking a fucking love bird story.

- "oh hey y/n! What are you doing this early to class? I never expected that to happen" mrs kelly said.
But y/n just faked a smile and went and sat in her seat.

Robin had an art class that she really enjoyed and she drew something really.. incredible.

Its actually her and how she imagines herself

"HEY Y/N LOOK!" Robin shouted "WHAT ROBIN THAT IS SO FUCKING GORGEOUS!!" Y/n answered.
Robin blushed and stuttered "well uh m, i- its just how i imagine myself. Yeah".
"Well that is so amazing. Wow robin! Im so proud of you."

Robin's pov:
Did she just.. say that? I can't believe this.
I guess i should ask her to come home with me? I dont want her to feel so damn lonely every night. At least i can make her feel less lonelier for a single night.

A/n: hi! Pls tell me it i should complete with this because im having so much fun honestly