Flustered

Mike being "flirty" or summit unintentionally
:D

—————

Will was washing up dishes from dinner, which was actually about an hour ago. But he was being slow, not wanting to be in a room with mike, considering the whole rollar rink and dinner table situation.
He was staring out the window at the sky, it was bright pink and the clouds looked so perfect.
Safe to say he was mesmerised,
thanks to his fixation on the sky, he didn't realise Mike was making his way to him.

Mike wasn't purposefully being quiet, but it just so happened he was.
He walked over to will who had his back turned to Mike, he pressed his chest on wills back, looking over his shoulder, wondering what was so fascinating about the sky.

Wills cheeks flushed a bright pink, the warmth of Mike's chest protecting onto Wills back comfortably.
Will inhaled nervously, Mike's action catching him completely off guard.

"Now I see why you've been taking so long." Mike chuckled, staring up at the perfectly lit sky.
"i- uh, right." Will swallowed his nerve, his face going from pink to to bright red.
Will's eyes were wide as he looked down and continued scrubbing the dishes.
That's when Mike moved his hand to the counter, on the other side of will, his wrist leaning against his waist.
Will's breath hitched, he finished the dishes as quickly as possible, trying to ignore Mike and his actions, even when he felt his warm breath on his neck.
Mike stepped back from Will once will cleared his throat, signaling he had finished.

They both went to bed that night, Mike being completely normal and Will being completely and utterly 𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑.