00 - Prologue.

APARTMENT CAFE AU.
— WAITER HINATA
Beginnings ,, Prologue.

CW

CW. mention of meds , med taking.

HINATA SHOYO standing at 5'2 with some attitude. Having recently graduated high school with his childhood friends, Kouji and Izumi. He's decided to take a gap year, and start working at the hotel / apartments cafe, the building in which he's currently staying at with his friend Yachi Hitoka who recommend Shoyo to work at the same cafe as her. They met through a job they both had at at a local convenience store they worked at in their first year of high school, found out they share a mutual friend and the rest is history. They're attached at the hip. Wherever Hitoka goes, Shoyo goes and viceversa! They think of eachother as platonic soulmates. There isn't any important event in their lives where the other wasn't there. It's almost sickening.

Yachi had come home from work, 8:34 PM.
"I'm Home Shoyo!" She announced before she walked in, hastily taking off her heels and blazer from todays Cafe theme. She throws her keys and purse on the kitchen counter before re locking the door for the night. Her left hand goes up to the back of her head, letting down the bun and hair pin that's been in for more than 5 consecutive hours. She closes her eyes while scratching her head, humming in delight. While walking over to her very much worried friend. She sees him take his glasses off, setting them aside and rubbing his eyes adorably, then doing that full body stretch. (HinaYachi Blind mfs) His bones pop in all the right places, he runs his hands down his face and mumbles something incoherent. 'I really needs to wash my face and take a cold shower' are his thoughts while he puts his glasses back on.