003.

Mckay's back to school party was tonight, so I decided to start getting ready

Mckay's back to school party was tonight, so I decided to start getting ready. I grabbed a tight that was kinda tie dye but not really. I paired it with air forces because I hate heels but yea.

"Evelyn, come on!" Maddy shouted throughout the house slamming the front door. I groan running out of my room waving bye to my mom.
Maddy honks her horns and I hop in the backseat beside BB who was applying lipgloss.

"Let's get fucked up!" Maddy squealed closing her mirror. We drive past Fez's store seeing Rue walking towards the store. The girls were shocked to see her but I had already seen her today. "Is that-" Maddy stopped speaking mid sentence pulling closer to Rue.

"Oh shit slow down" Kat exclaimed rolling her window down. "Yo that's Rue oh my God!" Kat shouted. "Didnt Rue like die?" Maddy questioned slowing the car down. "No she was in rehab." I correct Maddy who nodded.

"God I hate ghosts." BB groans leaning her head against the headrest. "Yo Casper! You want a ride?" Kat asked her leaning her head out the window. Rue started walking towards the car "why thank you."

I scooted towards BB so that Rue could fit in the car. As soon as she got in I hugged her happy to see her once again, I love Rue. As we drove to Mckays, Maddy played 'Cocky AF' by Megan Thee Stallion.

We got to the party and I went straight to the table taking a couple shots, "aren't you too young to be drinking?" A familiar annoying ass voice interrupts my moment.

"Can you shut the fuck up for literally one night? I begged walking away and finding a empty seat beside Rue. "Why is ashtray such a dick?" I questioned leaning my head back.

"Hes literally always been like that." Rue replied sipping some of her drink. I spot Fez walking over to us, "the fuck Rue!" He shouted taking a seat next to me. "Sup evelyn." He nodded his head towards me.

"What, what, what, what , what." Rue repeated multiple times, Fez then put his legs on the coffee table leaning back holding a beer in his hand. "Come on now bruh, you owe me 120 bucks."

"My bad man I forgot." Rue responded holding out her fist. "Shit, you know I ain't trippin." He places the cigarette in between his lips exhaling the smoke.

"And to be honest wit' you, your whole drug shit got me feelin' kinda uneasy." Fez mumbled. "Come on, don't go soft on me Fez." Rue joked placing her hands in her pocket.

"Nah, im not. It's just that I like you and I missed you bruh. Like that shit at the beggining of the summer had me scared as fuck." Fez babbled, I agree with Fez to be honest.

"Yea you and everybody else." Rue added lazily. "I'm serious Rue, I've seen a lot of people die and then like you I don't know what type of fucked up shit you got going on inside your head and I don't know how to help but I could tell you one thing. That drug shit, it's not the answer." Fez gave her some advice.

I was a bit tipsy, because I may or may not have taken more shots. I walked away because I didn't wanna barge in their conversation trying to find Maddy but end up walking in on some nasty stuff. McKay and fucking Cassie can't lock a damn door I swear to God.

I walked back to the kitchen taking one more shot, then noticing Nate dancing with some girl. Which is not bad I guess because him and Maddy are broken up. "Maddys fucking someone in the pool!" Some random girl told me, so I widened my eyes running outside to see what was happening.

My sister was making out with some older guy in the pool. She was only in her bra and underwear and he was in his boxers. Fuck Maddy.

I groaned going back into the house and sitting on the couch not noticing who is next to me. "Why the Fuck are you sitting next to me?" Ashtray scolded at me.

"I can sit where the fuck I want, god damn." I rub my head slowly drifting asleep.

A/N: Kinda rushed but yea