About Rumerra

"It's not really about the destination. The end goal is only there to prevent me from veering off too much. What I truly live for, is the journey itself. "
~Velvet Crow on adventuring

Rumerra will be updated three times per week on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays!I will most likely publish the entire book on Amazon before it is completed here but will refrain from publishing it on Kindle Unlimited because their terms state tha...

I will most likely publish the entire book on Amazon before it is completed here but will refrain from publishing it on Kindle Unlimited because their terms state that it can't be published anywhere else. I want to leave it here for free for a while so you all get the chance to read it before eventually putting it behind a paywall. You are my first readers and I want you to be rewarded for that.

--------------------------------------------------------

This is a story that has been brewing in my head since the year 2012. It took me a decade to polish it to perfection and get it to this point. I hadn't written a single word until I knew all the conversations and events that take place and once I started writing, I wrote all three books of the trilogy in one year. I lived in this world for longer than I can remember. Now I am inviting you to join me on a journey. Velvet's journey. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

The first book focuses mainly on Velvet's youth. It is not as dark as the other two books in the series will be and is thus suitable for a younger audience as well. You are safe...for now. Just know that I will not be so lenient in the other two volumes.

If you find yourself enjoying the story, I ask you kindly to help me out by voting on it. I wish for it to reach as many people as possible. That really is the ultimate award for any author, I believe. For people to get lost in their world and forget about their everyday worries, even if only briefly. This alone would make it all worthwhile for me.

Thank you for listening to my ramblings and reading my story!

Now, without further ado...

Let the journey begin!