[ rules ]

if you wish to keep interacting with this account please read my rules. not a suggestion

gonna try & keep this short and sweet

1. do not be an asshole . an asshole is one who replies, deletes replies then rewrites replies for the notification, spams, god mods, and includes triggering themes without warnings.

2. DO NOT SPAM ME. i have a life outside of wattpad, don't spam me unless we are close ooc or we interact a lot . you need to understand that even if i don't respond at first but respond to other people, it's just because of muse & i find certain people easier to respond to than others .

3. anything nsfw please do it in pms. i mean anything like gore, suggestive things (which i'll only let happen if we do an au where nancy is like in her 20s. keep her age in mind), if you're reading this currently the pw is mike. or any other themes that might trigger somebody.

4. understand that i'm not the best with replying as i've mentioned before, it's not you but it's me. sometimes it might be you though <3

5. no ooc drama, if you're pissing me off you're getting blocked. if you're a lil drama fan then gtfo i don't want you here. save that for someone who actually cares, i don't.

6. hate me not nancy. i'm portraying nancy to the best of my ability, and she is a bit of a bitch! which is ICONIC. and if you can't handle that? the door is that way.

7. no copying. no stealing. obviously nancy is a popular character and i ADORE seeing other nancy's i think it's awesome seeing her get love. but when similarities become too often and too specific to be coincidences.. no.

8. if you are following me to have another number on your following then unfollow me. i don't want you here .

9. dni if you are homophobic, transphobic, racist, if you age up underaged characters purely for sexual role plays, if you use triggering themes without asking, or owned an account named asuka back in like january.

10. with this said i'm super kind i swear LMAO. thank you if you actually read my rules <3 i expect y'all to >:)

comment the password if you made it this far !