Untitled Part 11

Prom.

Akira walks into the school's gym.

Akira never thought he would get this far.

He's the guy who gave birth in a church basement.

He's the guy who's parents caused him to be in the hospital.

The guy who hid at his job because some homophobic hateful white supremacists wouldn't leave his job, those guys planned on hurting or killing him that day.

He's life hung in the balance so many times.

From the day he was born he was seen as not worthy of his parents love from his own parents.

His brother would make excuses for him and their sister or lies to his parents just to protect them from their parents.

Akira wasn't seen as important in his parent's eyes and he believes it because they have told him many times.

When he doesn't did good at sports his parents got mad.

His parents only allowed him to take music lessons so they would look like good parents but they are far from it.

They never attended his music lessons, his performances, concerts or band stuff .

Never seen any school plays he was in and they didn't care if he got awards unless they could use it as way to make themselves look good.

His older brother was the favorite child on paper but anytime Juro failed his parents weren't understand, his parents punished his brother with being sent to the prayer closet if he did something they didn't like hence while it took him years to come out as bisexual, and now he's married to a guy, he got married a year ago and well the parents didn't take it well granted if he married a girl he would of taken her last name.

They stopped doing that once Juro finished high school.

Then you have his sister.

She's treated like crap for being a girl-Aina didn't ask to be born, if her parents supported abortions she would of been aborted for her gender alone.

Prom went well.

Graduation- Akira got dressed.

His aunt took photos of him and his friends.

"Thanks you taking me in you didn't have too but you did and I'm grateful for it. "Said Akira.

"I wouldn't allowed my nephew to homeless because my sister cares more about appearances than her own kids . "Said Aria.

Graduation was now over

 His sister finally got to meet Trina.

Anyway Aina said she never wanted to get pregnant because her mother mad it seem like giving birth to her was the worst thing to ever happen to her and Aina kind of wants to be a mother but never wants to be pregnant ever at first she never wanted to be a mother because her mother was a abusive person but living with her brother and his husband made her realize her reason for not wanting to be a mother is because of her fears of becoming like her mother but she was told she would never be like her mom ever.(This character goes thought a change that I didn't plan on writing now so no this isn't dead naming this was I didn't plan on them being trans sorry if I planned it ahead of time this would of been different sorry to all my trans readers.)

"Our parents had hopes of me carry on the family name so I made it mission to not to do that by taking my husband's last name so any kids I have . "Said Juro.

Akira was now holding Trina.

"This is Trina. "Said Akira.

"She's adorable. "Said Aina.

"She is "Said Akira.

A taller male walks behind him.

"I would like to talk to Akira alone. "Said Cade.

Akira hands Trina to Juro.

Later on.

"I can't believe we are done with high school. " Said Cade.

"True. "Said Akira.

"There's something I want to ask you. "Said Cade.

Cade was planning on asking him when he dropped him off at his aunt's house this but.

Cade planned this- he was planning this even before Akira got pregnant.

He wasn't going to ask him this because it's the next step or because of societal pressure but because he wants to ask him this question.

He had a ring and everything, he worked hard to buy this ring.

He now works at bank and saved up all the money he earned from his old job and new one.

Some was saved to rent a place and some was saved to buy this ring.

When he got on one knee well Akira was surprised but it was a good one.

After the speech.

"Yes I will marry you. "Said Akira.