Dear Diary, sleepover...

I just got out of the hospital yesterday and today was the day of the sleepover. I took a shower and tried to do my hair but ended up just letting it stay messy. Ida and Uraraka got me hello kitty pajamas. I really didn't want to wear it but I did anyway to make them happy I guess. I also wore my black shoes with some dumb hello kitty socks to match everything. Why did I do this to myself? This was going to be so embarrassing.

I went to Mina's room to see that everyone was there.

"BAKUBABE GIVE ME A HUG!" Mina yelled when I opened the door. She ran over to me and bear hugged me.

"ARE YOU OK?" She yelled again.

"Yea yea I'm good just give me some damn space Raccoon Eyes!" I said.

"I heard what happened when Kiri told me about the sleepover, if you ever need to talk just know you could call me anytime of the day or night." Mina whispered in my ear so no one heard and get awkward about the topic I guess.

"So let's start with some bored games!" Mono said.

"YAY!" Denki yelled stupidly.

We played 6 rounds Monopoly before I gave up because I lost all the rounds. Then they played 4 more rounds before they wanted to play another game.

While they were playing the 4 rounds Uraraka said she wanted to get out of the game to do something. She tapped my shoulder and pointed at the door, signaling for me to go out with her. When we got outside of Mina's room and closed the door Uraraka asked the same question that she asked before in the hospital.

"Why...?"

" What do you mean why?"

"Why did you jump?"

"..."

"Please tell me even if it's a short reason. It just feels so weird, you tried to kill yourself a week ago and now your kinda mean but also being kinda weird."

"What do you mean Uraraka?"

"That's exactly what I mean, you don't use the nicknames as often, your not as mean and rude, and your becoming way more quiet and closed up."

"Why is that a damn problem? Do you want me to be rude and call you Round Face?"

"No it's- it's nothing. Forget it."

"Of course it's something if you really wanted to tell me it, just spit it out!"

"Just fucking forget it." Uraraka walked back into Mina's dorm.

After the conversation we went back inside. I hope that we become bad friends because things get awkward, and I hope that she understands.

Everyone was on the 3rd round already. Uraraka and I joined the last round and I didn't win again. That damn game is fucking rigged!

After the game we watched a quick movie. I got to pick and I picked a horror movie based on a true story to scare everyone. Denki hid with Kirishima with a blanket over they're heads while Uraraka and Mina were screaming obnoxious while hugging each other. Momo was shaking while Todoroki was hugging her and coving her eyes. I barely paid any attention to the movie and just laughed at all there reactions. They were all such scaredy-cats!

After the movie we still had a lot more time to kill so we played Super Smash Bros like Denki the dirty minded moron suggested. I won most of the games so the game was a pretty cool game.

We played a few more games before we did the more stereotype girly girl parts of the sleepover.
Face mask.
Nails.
Hair
and...
Truth or Dare.