11

Ghost

You know how I said I couldn't wait to get home? Well, I regret that and wish I had taken the tour. It was now the next day, but last night, I had to arrange everyone's sleeping place.

It took HOURS! Hours! I got around two or three hours of sleep before I was woken up by screaming! After waking up, I broke up the fight and told the Naruto characters to wait while I cook breakfast and call a U-Haul to move out and back in.

After breakfast, I had the characters, disguised as kittens, go with me to the new secluded house. They surprisingly listened well, when we were in the truck. Everyone was curious, excluding Obito, Konan and I. They took off once we got into the house and wondered around.

I was a bit curious, but I took my time to walk through the house. Everyone else just rushed through, including Pein and whoever you could consider serious. Definitely out of character...

"Guys, take your time you'll have plenty of time to go through the house. You guys live here. Well, unless you go back to your world..." I shout to everyone, mumbling the last sentence.

Deidara- "Yeah, but we might not be here for too long! Un!"

Konan and Tobi/Obito walk next to me as we walk through the house. They aren't as excited as everyone else, but I can tell they still are pretty excited.

"You guys can continue ahead of me, I need to start bringing things in." I say, turning around to walk back outside.

Before they can even say anything, a scream is heard.

Hidan- "PEIN!!! Don't scare me like that!"

I knew it.

We all ignore him, me making my way outside with Obito at my side.

We make it outside and Obito and I start grabbing smaller items to start off with. Considering everything was on top of the larger pieces of furniture, I decided grabbing the smaller things first.

Everything in the U-Haul came from my parents house. I still need to buy beds for the anime characters, but we all have to start somewhere. It'll be weird, having all of this stuff in a house after it's been in storage for nearly a decade.

Obito- "Why did you buy such a big house?"

As Obito sets down the lamp and vase he decided to carry in, I placed down the handful of curtains I brought in.

"Well, I always wanted a big house! It'll just suck if you guys end up disappearing anytime soon. I'll have little to no one here to keep me company. I think I need you guys as well." I respond. "You guys also need enough room for yourself. I've been sharing a room with four to eight people for nine and a half years. I know what it's like to need your own space."

Obito- "Okay... Next question! Why do you hide your ears and tail? Don't other people have them, too?"

I cringe at that.

"Well... Since I'm only half human, I think I would know. Humans here look like you guys, without the magic eyes and such. A lot of people have religions and such. Some believe in ghosts, demons, angels, werewolves, vampires, etc. Most of them do exist. My great, great, great grandfather was a werewolf. He and my great, great, great grandmother, who was a witch, had children. Their children had other children with humans. My mother was a direct descendant of them and she had us with my father. I got most of the wolf features and some magic. My brother, Gabe, got the witch side, along with Nisha. They both have a silver-white hair color, which has been passed down from my family. Witches usually have silver hair, so I suppose they have some more wolf in them than witches. Anyways, I can do spells with ingredients. Nisha and Gabe can do them without the help of ingredients. We aren't supposed to be known as real to the humans, so we only practice our magic and shit in a realm created by witches. In that realm, witches and other supernatural creatures thrive. If a human ever found it, they would destroy its environment just by stepping on the grass. Gabe still has some training to do, but I've mastered as much as I can. If humans ever found out about us, they'd kill us and each other, just because they can't trust that no one else is a "demon"." I say, huffing in annoyance as I drag a nightstand inside.