Last fight

A/n: Just for those who don't already know, there is technically trans people in this, however I just say it is the same soul, just with a different mii body. You'll know who I'm talking about when you read it :P

________________________________________________________________________________

"This is it... Eteled."

Rose and Security stood in front of Eteled. He tensed, reaching for his axe.

"What do you want," Eteled growled.

"Oh, you know exactly what we want," Rose replied, drawing out a sword.

"Let's do this," Rose grinned at Security, who grabbed out his staff.

Rose jumped, bringing her sword down.

"It won't be that easy," Eteled muttered, Blocking it with the handle of his axe.

A swing to the side, which Eteled dodged, jumping up and kicking Rose in the stomach. Rose cried, Swinging the axe for his neck. Eteled ducked.

"Security!" Rose cried. Security ran up and smashed the staff onto Eteled's back, making Eteled grab Roses ankles and trip her in retaliation. Pinning Rose down, Eteled raised his axe for the kill. Security dived for Eteled, ripping him away before he could do anything. Eteled flailed in his grasp, smashing Security's nose with his fist, before turning and kicking him in the side. Security cried out, taking a few steps back. Eteled swung his axe for security's legs.

Rose grabbed Eteled's arm, swinging him around.

"LET GO OF ME!" Eteled roared.

"as you wish."

Rose let go of Eteled, sending him sprawling to the floor at Asunia's feet.

But Eteled knew he would get no sympathy from her hardened expression. If anything, she was rooting them on.

With a yell, Eteled got to his feet and sprinted towards Rose. She blocked it with her sword. Eteled moved his axe just in time to block security's attack, jumping back.

"Are you scared, Henry?" Rose mocked.

Eteled jumped.

How did she know my name? Who was she?

Why do I feel like I know her?

"Oh, you still haven't guessed yet?" Rose continued, taking a step forward. "Of course you wouldn't recognise your old 'friend'."

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?" Eteled screamed in confusion, taking a step back.

"Did my electroshock therapy get to you that bad, henry? Don't you remember all the fun we HAD?"

But...

It can't be true.

Eteled's eyes grew wide. But this wasn't him. It was a girl! How?

But it just made sense. The way she acted, how she knew all this...

All the memories of pain came flooding back all at once.

"NO! YOU CAN'T BE BACK!" Eteled cried, lunging for her throat.

"Oh, but Henry, I am! And I'm going to kill you once and for all!" Rose laughed, pushing Eteled away.

"Rose!" Asunia yelled. Eteled and Rose looked around in shock, noticing that all the textures in the room had gone weird.

"Wait a sec... this is system format... isn't it..." Rose muttered. She looked towards Asunia. "Christine's wiping us from the system..."

Rose looked at her hands, then at Asunia.

"Your too pure to die now, Asunia..."

"What are you doing, Rose?" Everyone yelled

Rose reached into her mind. all the codes and glitches she had learnt, and one she had been saving for her escape.

The code to break the barrier between the mii plaza and the real world.

"Goodbye, Asunia!" Rose cried, bringing out the glitch, which attacked the barrier. It started pulling her out.

"NO ROSE!" Asunia screamed

She was pulled through the hole and into the real world.

I turned to Security. "well, I guess this is..."

Security raised his staff. "Glitch... NO!... Detected. Must... kill..."

He launched forward, attacking Rose.

"Snap OUT OF IT!"

I jumped back, narrowly missing his staff.

"What are you doing?"

"I... Can't... STOP!" Security cried, shaking with the effort of holding back.
"I... Can't... No..."

Security cried, collapsing from the effort. Rose ran over to him.

"NO ROSE! STAY BACK!" Security yelled.

"SECURITY, WHAT IS GOING ON?"

Security struggled for a bit. "It's... My coding...those bastards put coding into me..."

"What are you talking about? Coding?"

Wait a second... Rose thought. Maybe I can help...

"Security, can you hold still for a bit? I might be able to help..."

"O-ok Rose..." Security whimpered.

Rose knelt down, placing a hand on security's forehead.

"Let me see..."

A few glitches should do it... Rose thought, looking at the complicated pieces of code attached to security's Mii body.

"You better now?" Rose asked after she finished.

"Yeah," Security sighed, watching the remnants of the Mii maker glitch.

"Well, I rather enjoyed trying to teach your pea sized brain how to fight!" Rose laughed, sitting beside Security.

"Well you weren't very good at it, were you?" He laughed in response, grabbing Roses hand.

Rose smiled, looking into his eyes.

"Together until the end," they said in unison.

All turned blank.