A new hot shot in school

Y/N's Pov:

Ugh I hate first days! Especially at a new school. Hi my name is y/n. I'm a sophomore at Homestuck high. It's my first year here since I just moved to west side a few months ago. Mom got a new job offer here so we had to move. Though I don't mind too much since west side has great beaches! I do miss my best friends Karkat and Dave though.... But I'd feels good to not be a third wheel anymore! Oh god I better start walking to school before I'm late.

I walk to school and good five minutes later I'm there and fairly peaceful. One of the benefits of joining a school mid year is that everyone else is settled in already. I wonder if-

Third person-

Your thoughts were cut off by a loud mother cycle motor. A brown hair boy wearing pitch black sun glasses rolled up next to you

Butchy: "Hey rodents, looks like we got ourselves a new one! She looks like she could make a good rodent!"
He smirks and winks at you
Y/N: "Ha! You wish I would rather die then ride one of those death machines!" You roll your eyes and speed up to get away from this nagging boy!
The brunette gets off of his motorcycle and chases after you.
Butchy: "Heys I was just saying a doll like yous would look mad hots on a bike! No need to get yous panties in a twist!" He smirks and blows you a kiss. You blush MADLY!
Y/N: "my panties are just fine thank you very much! And I'm not a doll for your information and-"
Before you can continue the mysterious boy pushes your head up a bit with his finger and turns your head to his. He kisses you lightly, you
Immediately turn bright red as your lips touch. You really want to say you hate this but he's just so... cute. You instantly miss his lips as he separated his from yours.

Butchy- "see you later dolly..."