004.

I wake up on a rough couch which caused my lower back to ache in pain, and as soon as I sit  up my head throbs in pain

I wake up on a rough couch which caused my lower back to ache in pain, and as soon as I sit up my head throbs in pain. Holy shit, this is Fez's house.

And it's the fucking first day of school.

I widen my eyes trying to search for my phone. I turn around noticing Fez sitting at the dining table counting money while eating cereal. "Good mornin', but how did I end up here?" I questioned sitting up but then falling back down due to the headache.

"Mornin' Evelyn, you fell asleep next to ash at the party." He replied placing his bowl in the sink. "Shit, I have to go to school." But I notice it was literally dark outside, huh.

"Hey Fez, what time is it?" I asked rubbing my head. "6:15." He mumbled lifting his phone up to check the time. "Oh, can you take me home so I can sneak in without my mom noticing?" I begged still searching for my phone.

As soon as I find my phone, there was like a million texts from Maddy saying she can't protect me from my mom if she doesn't even know where I am. "For sure, you ready?" Fez mentioned getting up and spinning the keys around his finger.

"Yep." I pop the P grabbing my phone. I wobbled to the front door still in pain from that uncomfortable couch. "Why were you awake?" I questioned with a confused look. "Got some people coming at 8, wanted to be up early so that I have all the money needed." He admitted reversing out of the driveway.

We finally made it to my house and I waved Fezco by stumbling to the backyard so I could sneak through my bedroom window. I slowly opened the window trying not to make any noises.

I climbed through the window literally feeling sharp pains in every part of my body. I laid on my bed in exhaustion from climbing in the window. I lay down for about 10 minutes and then I hear Maddys alarm go off. Fuck man.

I heard multiple girls talking from the other room, but I just decided to get ready. I grabbed some black baggy jeans that had rips in the knees with a white cropped tank top. I grabbed some random grey zip-up I had in my closet putting my arms through the sleeves.

Soft knocks hit my door. "Come in!" I shouted struggling to put socks on. "Just making sure you're awake." My mom nodded closing the door behind her. Both of my parents were Hispanic, but never spoke Spanish with me, only Maddy. I never cared to learn another language but kinda regret it.

I slipped my jordan ones on grabbing my backpack then walking to the kitchen. Fuck breakfast. I sat on the couch for a little bit waiting for the girls to get done getting ready.

The girls finally came out the room, "where did you come from!?" Maddy squealed grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. I smirked opening the front door allowing the girls out.

We hopped in the car and got to school. Fuck, my first period is fucking algebra. I groaned walking to class and taking a seat next to Lexi. "Hey lexi." I smiled placing my phone on the desk.

"Hey Evelyn." She nodded at me opening a book that I guess she was reading. Class starts and the door opens, Ashtray walks in with a frown.

Bro, my fucking luck. Couldn't he just stay his ass at home like all these years prior?

As soon as we make eyecontact, he rolls his eyes secretely flicking me off. "Ash, why are you late?" The teacher rambled pointing at a seat for him.

Right next to fucking me.

He shrugged walking over to the seat and lazily sitting in it. "Are you obsessed with me or something? You're everywhere I look god damn."

"The amount you interact with me is kinda obsessive too, don't ya' think?" I questioned playing with my pen. "I got enough bitches on my dick, I could really care less about you." He snarled through his teeth.

"Good for you ashypooh." I replied with a sarcastic smile. He pressed his lips together going on his phone.

A/N: ash lovesss himself good lord. I love him too 🤭🤭