Chapter 22

THREE DAYS LATER...

Yoohyeon's POV

Everyday, I kept messaging her even though I knew that my number has been blocked. I don't really have the time to come and see her because I've been working nonstop too.

I tried contacting Siyeon too but she said it's best if I contact Minji myself. My sister updates me too whenever she's at the apartment about Minji's whereabouts.

I also wait outside her workplace but get disappointed because she'd either leave early or come home late before I could even see her. It's so obvious that she's avoiding me but I guess.. I guess, I deserved it.

My Dad kept complaining that I've been neglecting my work. I admit, I'm so distracted that I haven't been paying attention at work. My Dad cuts my allowance too, but I don't really care. I barely have time to spend money anyways.

I also found out just now that it was Taehyung who told Minji. Siyeon texted me. I clenched my fists before telling Gahyeon to tell Taehyung to meet me at the rooftop.

Gahyeon looked at me worriedly before nodding. After work, I walked straight to the rooftop and saw Taehyung smoking.

"What do you want?? Why did you do that?" I asked while gritting my teeth and grabbing his collar. He scoffed before slapping my hands away.

"Why I told Minji that you were cheating behind her back?? Tell me, why wouldn't I?" He scoffed before throwing his cigarette away.

I ran up to him before punching him hard on his face. He got up after losing his balance, He looked at me angrily his blood started coming out of his nose.

"What the fuck?! You and I both know I did the right thing. Just cause you're a girl you think I can't punch you back??" He yelled before shoving me and punching me straight to my face. I winced at the pressure. I felt a sting on my lips right away.

He was about to pin me to the wall but Gahyeon walked in on us. Stopping us by going in between us.

"You have no right to act this way, Miss Kim. You fucked up, own it" He scoffed before wiping his bleeding nose. I narrowed my eyes before punching him again but Gahyeon stopped my hand.

"Unnie.." I glared at her before wiping my lips and punching the wall instead. Fuck that hurts..

"Yea, I fucked up but you didn't have to do that" I said quietly before walking out leaving both of them at the rooftop. I glanced at my busted knuckles. I deserve this.

I cried secrelty before feeling someone following me, it was Gahyeon. I went inside the restroom before looking at myself in the mirror.

"Unnie.. what's wrong?" She asked worriedly. It's because of that damn kiss Gahyeon-ah. It was because of that damn kiss.. I sighed before ignoring her and rinsing my cut lips. It won't stop bleeding so I grabbed a tissue and rolled it before putting it on my cut lips while putting pressure on it.

I walked past her before going straight to my Dad's office. I can feel myself losing balance from the lack of energy.

"I need a week off" I demanded.

"Dad, did you hear me? I need a week off" I said again, he's still facing the back while typing something on his computer.

"So you're telling me, you want a week off when all you do is half-assed everything I told you to do? Tell me, Yoohyeon-ah. Do you deserve a week off?" He said before facing me.

I clenched my jaw but I feel slightly dizzy all of a sudden. I saw his shocked face, he must've seen the drops of blood on my white top and my cut lip.

"Then, I quit. It was also because of this damn company that I didn't have time to spend with the person who loves me more than anyone else in this world. I'm quitting" I said before grabbing my IDs and cards that he provided for me and slamming it on the table infront of him.

I felt out of balance as soon as I turned around and the mext thing I know is me passing out.

I heard them rushing me to the ER before completely being unconscious.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Gahyeon sitting next to me. I glanced at her, she noticed that I'm awake, she put a hand on my forehead.

She walked outside before going back inside my room.

"Unnie.. how are you feeling? The doctor will arive soon" I nodded before realizing we're at DC Hospital. I sighed.

"Unnie.. I'm sorry.. it's my fault isn't it? She.. she broke up with you because of that kiss, right?" She said quietly before looking down.

"Gahyeon-ah.. I don't want to hear it please.." I replied weakly.

"I-I'll apologize to her myself, I'm sorry, unnie.." I looked away.

"It's fine. I'll tell her myself" I said firmly.

I saw Dami walking inside the room and staring at me seriously. I looked at Gahyeon before telling her to go outside for a little bit, she nodded before leaving Dami and I alone inside the room.

"Dehydration. What happened?" She asked worriedly.

"Long story short, we broke up" I said casually earning a gasped from her.

"Tell me when you're ready but please take care of yourself. You're dehydrated and anemic, Yooh" She said seriously.

I looked away. I heard her sighed.

"Here put this on your hand to reduce the swelling" She handed me an ice pack.

"It's nothing serious but it will be if it continues. Do you understand?" I nodded before sobbing again. She sighed before putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Go take a rest, then as soon as you feel great, we can discharge you. I know you'll fix everything. I haven't seen you that happy before, not until you introduced her to me, you can still fix this Yooh" I nodded before wiping my tears away and looking at her.

She smiled before leaving me in the room alone. I wished it's that easy..

End of Yoohyeon's POV

_________________

- wait for tomorrow :'>