6

💋chapter 6:sinful night💋

TONIGHT THE WEATHER WAS HEAVY AND STRONG, THE SMELL of gasoline was everywhere around me and screaming was coming from inside the club. Girls giggling and sending provocative pictures to their boyfriend, or situationships.

I got out of the taxicab and my heels hits the hard ground. The lights from the entrance fell on my black dress and my face. My wavy hair falling down on my shoulders and my little purse in my left hand. This was the first time I've ever came to club by myself and honestly it felt grown. But tonight..tonight there's no place for guilt. Tonight is for pleasure.

I walk in the club, Na na by Trey Songs is playing on the background. People around me raising their drinks shouting loud. The rhythm of the song slowly catching up to me and I move to the centre of the dance floor. Men were making space for me to walk past them, I could feel their eyes on me.

You the one who sounded bad, yeah
You the one I never had, oh yeah
All the problems you did have
Leave them broke fellas in the past, yeah. Girl you have good, but I could give you better
I'll have you take it bout forever

I spot Toji on the bar, he was looking right at me and the smirk on his face told me stories about my body. Stories, that his imagination was creating since the first night we met. It was obvious he wanted me, I wanted him too. I see him putting down the glass he was holding and slowly moving to the side.

He's coming, I thought and a playful smile appeared on my face. I put my purse on the table next to me and I slowly followed the music. My hands travelling on my body as I was dancing, flipping my hair, then slowly down to my hips. I closed my eyes and I let the feeling lead me around.

Not even a minute later I felt a pair of two big strong arms on my hips. I open my eyes and I see Toji's black hair behind me. He pushed his body on mine and his veiny arms wrapped around my small body.

I'm feeling lucky tonight
When we leave this party
You gon' love me tonight
You feeling lucky tonight,
When we leave this party, you gon' love me tonight.

We both dance slowly, even tho the people around us were jumping and screaming, I swear I couldn't hear a thing. Only his hands on my mind and what I'm about to do. Not a single regret in my mind, just the tension my body was feeling. I completely forgot about Megumi, Sukuna and the others. They didn't matter at that moment. Only him.

Toji spins me around, so I can face him, then he cupped my face and leans down till our lips were finally pushed together. I let him lead the parade and I gave in to the hot feeling his body was giving me. Opened my mouth to let his tongue inside and he took the chance to explore every part of it.

His hand on my lower back sliding down to my ass until I felt him squeezing my cheek. I squeal into our kiss and Toji stepped back. We both were out of breath, but when he smiled at me I knew I wanted more. He didn't say a thing, he just grabbed my hand and started to lead me to a back door behind the bar. I look around, no one even noticed us.

He walks in, I walk after him and pure darkness in front of my eyes. The only thing I could hear was the sound of the door locking behind me. I turn around, when Toji pushed the light switch and I could see his beautiful face right above me. He puts his hands on my hips, lifts me up and puts me on a table right behind us. I wrap my arms around him.