3

*Y/n pov*

Everybody goes outside in their uniform and stands in front of Aizawa. 

'Alright, shut up class.' Yikes, a little harsh there. 'We will do a set of tests that varies in different areas. We'll start with the shot put and then move on from there. Bakugo's you go first.'

Bakugo nods and throws the ball with his quirk. Strong.

The ball comes back and Aizawa makes Midoriya go next, Midoriya threw the ball and I saw his finger go purple. His body is not used to his quirk?

'L/n, you're up.' I sigh quietly and go to the little platform. 

Nothing happens for a minute. 

'Well?' Aizawa asks with an annoyed tone.

'Sir,  I'm not exactly "suitable" for this.' I respond plainly. 

'So letting you join U.A was not a rational decision.' He grumbles, I narrow my eyes at him and I use my black whip quirk to throw the ball. It goes past the best one so far which was Bakugo's, mine lands one kilometer away. 

I face Aizawa again and calmly put my hands in my pockets. 

'Happy?' I grumble, the class was looking at me with an astonished look - well, apart from Bakugo who was furious. 

'YOU BASTARD?!' The pomeranian changes at me and my detection quirk goes off, he goes in for a punch but I slip under him and kick him harshly in the back. 

He lands face first into the ground and I narrow my eyes at him. 

'Don't try dumbass.' I snarl, before walking away and joining the crowd again. 

I stand at the back of the crowd and I felt a pair of eyes watching me. 

I look to my left and see Aizawa looking at me briefly before focusing back on the tests. 

*time skip*

'Last place is Midoriya, but first place is L/n.' Everybody looks at me and most of them smiled at me. 

'Oh right, the expulsion was a lie.' Aizawa says, most of the class over-reacts. 'Go get changed and I'll meet you back at the classroom.'