Uncontrollable Desire

The desire to pleasure themselves is far greater than to just imagining it. Action speaks louder than words, where no words could describe the excitement of touching themselves while picturing someone they desire with.

Jeffrey, a 21 year-old young man, working as an arcade gaming technician, who has been holding on to his nerve of having someone special in his life, not just hoping for a romantic and healthy relationship, but wild sex desire to be the main course of his dream relationship.

A strong, tall and average body kind of man who has been eyeing a person who he could not resist, his cousin Bella.

Bella, 19, working as server in a fast food restaurant, a quiet little lady, on the other end, only thinking of work and school. Not into any sort of relationship but she has been dying for a guy who she could trust to break her virginity but none have come close on winning her trust.

Bella who always believed that having the trust to a man, could lead her into a far greater relationship while achieving her desire of having the sex she always dreamt of.

Jeffrey who always play it cool whenever there's family gatherings, has always been eyeing on Bella. Locking his eyes on to her beautiful figure. Sometimes eyeing her tight jeans, looking at her big bumb, wishing every second that he could have the access to her body.

Jeffrey possibilities of having her sooner, seems far-fetched. He could only imagine her figure when he's alone and allowing him to have a great and smooth touch to himself.

By thinking that he's the only one who thinks about the dirty desire, Bella on the other hand, has also been picturing Jeffrey to be the man that breaks her virginity.

Whenever both Bella and Jeffrey met, at night, alone in their room, they often pleasuring themselves picturing one another's body.

End of Part 1