Chapter 1.

A/N: Another small cat banner for the beginning of the story ! Please do enjoy. 

What seemed to be an orb floated through the forests of Daemos. The orb was a human soul, one of the last. It seemed to try to be escaping from something. Suddenly a thrust of magic hit the orb. Creating a stop to the orb. 

Behind the orb was a Daemos which had blue horns. His eyes which held oceans glowed, he was Pierce. He had black dark hair and a blue robe, complimenting his look. He was apart of Prince Asch's royal guard. Pierce held the orb in his hand inspecting the glow. Satisfied, he raised the soul up in the air. 

Before Pierce could inspect it even more, two more Daemos were behind him. Ontop of what seemed to be an old large tree. 

THUD.

"Drop it!" exclaimed the orange haired Daemos. His name was Noi, one of the lowest ranks of the royal guard. His pink hair clashing with his orange horns. He had a more simpler attire than both Daemos. 

The second Daemos could be seen. "You heard the man. Now drop it this way." His green eyes focused on the orb as he spun one of his sickles. His attire contained different shades of green and black, which had a great contrast to his white hair. He then suddenly dropped down to the ground. 

Noi held both of his daggers toward the men. "It's mine! I rightfully cornered him first!" 

Pierce slowly backed away with the human orb, wanting to deliver it himself first. 

Leif slashed his sickles together, attempting to intimidate both Daemos. One of the more menacing Daemos out of the whole group.  "You want to try me?" 

"Face me! I'm delivering it to his highness, first!" Noi answered back in a yell. 

They then faced each other in a circle, ready to attack each other just for the satisfaction of glory. Silence filled the room as they glared at one another. Not knowing who would do what first. 

"Petty, the both of you." Rhys's eyes suddenly glowed behind them, alerting them all he was present. "Truly, it doesn't matter who delivers it..." He shakes his head in disappointment. "As long it's me."  

Y/N's eyes then glowed behind Rhys. They spoke. 

"The both of you arguing over something we all need to deliver? Childish, isn't it?" 

Y/N, like any other knight wore metal garments on their shoulders and elbows. Their hair tied up and out of their face. Letting some strands of hair rest on their shoulder and back. It wasn't excessively long to the point for them being considered "a girl," but wasn't so short for them to be considered "a guy." Their horns were (F/C). 

Leif was surprised seeing Y/N, though glared at Rhys with Noi and Pierce. They all wanted to establish dominance in a moment like this. 

Pierce then suddenly chuckled to himself, amused to Y/N and Rhys. "Catch." Pierce suddenly threw the orb up into the air letting it drop onto Leif's forehead. 

"Huh—? Oh!" The orb still falling, Leif attempted to catch the orb with his sickles. Quite surprised, he successfully catches it with a smirk. 

"It's mine!" Noi remarks, dashing towards Leif with both of his daggers. 

CLASH! 

Leif watching Noi come towards him, he quickly blocks his attack with one of his sickles. Both still fighting to deliver the orb. 

Y/N sighs, watching Rhys stop them both. 

Rhys annoyed, commands a blast of magic. "Freeze." The blast hitting between both Leif and Noi. Noi screams in surprise as the orb is thrown in the air. It floats above the ground, avoiding to directly touch the grass.