1

Cole Monroe

It's been almost two months since the junior year of college and it has been great. Lot of parties as usual, more girls apparently which is also cool. That may also be the reason why i'm in front of the counselors office. Don't get me wrong i'm not stupid or something i've just been busy with more important stuff. 

"Monroe." She says and opens the door for me.

"Mrs Bronze i know that you're going to whine about my grades but i've been super busy with hock-"

"Cole we both know that you should have more than enough time to do you school work and study for your tests."

"Okay okay so i'll do better. Was that all?"

"You have to get your grades higher if you want to be in the team Cole. We already talked about this last year."

"Yeah i know. How long do i have?"

"Until Christmas. Also i recommend you getting a tutor."

"You think i need a tutor?" I ask her. "I can do it myself, thank you"

"Cole i'm serious. Get a tutor, that's an order." Fuck this.

"Yes ma'am."

"Cole what the fuck no need to be aggressive." Nick yells at me.

"Sorry man i'm just fucking annoyed." I say while getting out from the rink. 

"You need a relief huh." Nick laughs at me.

"Oh fuck yes i need to get myself a tutor if i wanna stay in the team."

"I guess we gotta find you one then but hear me out there's a party tonight lot of sorority girls and booze, what you think?"

"Great." I mutter not listening to even half what he said.

"Also it's Deans birthday is tomorrow so we thought that we could take him to a strip club. My older brother told me about a club in downtown."

"Why not tomorrow." I ask him.

"His mom organized a family dinner."

"Poor Dean." I laugh as we take our skates off.

"So party as pre-game and club after."

"Bet, see you then."

Nick is so annoying. He parties more then me does drugs and all that but still does his school stuff surprisingly well. It's like he puts zero effort into anything and still manages to be at least average. But still he's stupid in real life and i swear to god he has two working brain cells. And he's also my best friend.

Fuck fuck fuck. 

How can I even find a tutor for me. It's not like i hang out with the brightest people in the campus. Maybe someone has experience about this. At least some of the football guys had tutors last year. Maybe i'll just find a hot chick who's also smart. A tutor and a lay at the same time.

I browse thru my closet to find a black button down t-shirt that i leave a little open to give something to feed imaginations and some cargo pants. If we only went to the party sweatpants and a t-shirt would do but why not to wear something more fancy since we are actually going out. Shit I need to text Nick.

Me: hey who's the dd today

Nick: matt will pick me up in 10 and then we'll come get you

Me: bet 

Nick: okay see you soon hun xx

Me: nick we aren't british wtf

Nick: byeee

"Colee long time no see!" Nick yells from the open window.

"Sure sure." I mutter getting in the back seat. "I'm so sorry you have to whitness this sober Matt."

"All good man he's not that bad after all."

"Hey Matt didn't some of your teammates have tutors last year?" I ask.

"Yeah yeah why?"

"Because Cole will get kicked off the team otherwise." Nick answers before I can even open my mouth.

"I heard that there's this freshman who's like crazy smart. She has been a tutor for people our age too. Uh I can't remember her name tho. I think it started with a c- no no sorry it started with a k."

"Guess i gotta hunt her down then."

"Bro don't even bother she only tutors the once who actually wanna learn. She has only tutored like two people so far."

Shit.

Maybe i'll just have to give her a ride. No one would refuse to that.

I sit on a couch drinking my tequila and listening to stupid stupid stuff Nick is telling everyone with a girl wrapped around my arm next to me. Evelyn..Evie...E- shit I can't remember.

"Cole do you wanna go up stairs?" The blonde girl looks up to me with her blue eyes. 

"Sorry babe maybe next time. Me and the boys are going to a club in a second."

"Oh okay." She says and starts to drag her nail softly across my arm. For fucks sake.

"Monroe get up it's club timee!" Nick yells while other guys cheer for leaving the boring party.

I'm so glad we're leaving. Matt told me this girl was basically a fan but she was super clingy the whole time i was there. 

We park in front of the club and I force Nick to drink even more water so he won't get thrown out. The club is almost empty. Must be a quiet night.

We sit in a booth next to the stage like Dean hoped. The music was loud and some blonde girl was at the pole swaying her hips to the beat.

"Well hello boys! Can I get anything for you?" Asks a pretty short brunette with green eyes. Her face has a lot of freckles making her look more.. innocent? Her hair is half up half down tied up with small a white bow.  She's wearing a mini leather skirt with a lacy light pink bodysuit.

"Can i grab that ass of yours?" Nick asks without hesitation getting kicked in the foot by Dean. 

I can see the girl getting visibly uncomfortable by the comment. 

"We have a no touching policy here." She says while writing down the drinks we want avoiding eye contact. 

"I won't tell anyone." Nick tries to flirt with her again.

"No you can not touch my ass." She answers smiling at Nick.

"Does a pretty girl like you give dances?" Matt asks her.

"No like you could guess the dancers give the dances." She answers. "I can get you one tho." 

"Sounds fair." He shrugs his shoulders.

She walks away with her hips swaying slightly to the music ripping the page of the small notebook to the bartender. I can hear their voices but not put together what they're saying before she walks thru a door to probably go to the back room.

"Let's get fucked up boys!" Nick yells loudly enough to wake up the whole neighbourhood.