Circle

A/N: First of all, I want to say that this is really just a draft that will never be completed... Because from the very beginning this work was intended, only for ONE eyes, for one single person who did a lot for me... I I hope that one day she will find it and it will make her, at least a little bit happy... Because this work is a kind of continuation of the work of that person.

It took me almost a year to find the courage to post this. I'm very afraid that she will hate me even more for this, but... Even this pathetic draft means too much to me, although I managed to put into it only a small part of what I wanted... Nothing left of the rest... I really want this to at least make you smile, even though it will be a mockery. I don't mind.

If you want to know about the "canon" of this work, you can try asking Zabbie Q about it...

For readers. I thank you in advance for reading this and hope you enjoy it.

***

— I went! - Reika announced as she left the house. Today, as she had for six months, she went to hand over her new job and get paid. These six months were eventful: first, she was offered a job by the godson of the Emperor, after which she was invited by four girls and a fairy to become Precure. The girl perfectly understands how dangerous it is to be a traitor, being in close proximity to a person associated with the ruler. Any of her wrong steps and they can reveal her ... Reika did not even want to think about the consequences.

- Reika-chan!

The response pulled the girl from her thoughts. It was Nao, who was also on her way to work. In connection with the upcoming birthday of the Emperor, preparations were underway in the city for the festival, which will be in two days, and therefore the street is busier than ever: here is a cat in work clothes nailing the last nails to a simple shop, here are clowns dragging boxes from trucks, a stranger who looks like Owl carefully keeps a record of all things, making some notes in a notebook.

Slowly but surely, rows of jewelry and souvenir shops appear and, of course, no festival is complete without food-cords. Nao, with her grandfather's kakigori shop, is determined to take down her friend Akane with her okonomiyaki. These girls loved to compete with each other in friendly battles.

- Hey, Nao-chan. I see you are full of energy.

- Yes. I will do my best this year," the green-haired girl said, imitating the movement of an ice crushing handle. - I've had a lot of practice in this, so I won't give in to anyone.

- Good luck. Just don't overexert yourself. - Reika still remembered how, as a child, Nao decided to help her grandfather and worked so hard that she suffered from pain in her arm for several days afterwards.

- Everything will be all right, - the friend glanced at the long rectangular box in the hands of the blue-haired one. - Another job?

- Yes. Joker-san is always very pleased with my calligraphy. He says I'm getting better every time. — six months ago she was amazed that he offered her a job simply because he saw potential in her work, which didn't turn out very well and even now that calligraphy is hanging in his van.

- Reika... - Nao's eyes became serious and she approached her friend's ear. - Be careful with him. We already know what he's capable of. Who knows what goes through his head? - the green-haired girl still tenses just at the mention of him.

- Don't worry. I am very careful. Worst case scenario, I can escape in time," Reika assured her, though she doubted Joker would let her do so, which meant she would have to fight as a last resort.

- Out of the way, - the stranger shoved roughly, boxes in hand.

- Well, it's time for me to get to work, too. - See you later, - the girl said goodbye, heading to the back of the road.