his happiness

Sitting on the bed you play with your finger in nervous....

Does i really need to believe her?

What if she do anything against me?

What if Jimin catch me ?

You asked yourself thinking about the consequences,you clench your shirt and take a deep breath and sigh ....

YN:i can't run a way from here

You tell yourself,you decide to not leave the place because Is not easy to trust people in this world after all you don't really know about Jennie background and her personalities.....
You lay on the bed and cover yourself with the blanket you decide to take a nap.....

Jennie pov

I am just waiting for Jimin to arrive and catch Yn planning to run away ,all I want is her to hate him ,him to suffer from the pain and give up on her and hate her and hurt her physically yet mentally and come to me ......

Jimin pov
Opening my house door and enter inside the living room one a side a furious one a side afraid...i went upstairs to see her whether in room or not ,i open the door and which i saw was unexpected yet disbelief.....

She is sleeping peacefully with the blanket on...

I take my step toward her and look at her ,she is fully in Dreamland....i bend down and stroke her hair gently and tuck them behind i leave a kiss on her forehead......

A smile form on my face why?

Even she say i am a monster i was angry she beg Jennie to help her but she didn't....

I love the way she didn't run away from here ....

I leave another kiss on her cheek ,i turn on the air conditioner and close the curtain,i left the room .....

As soon i left the room Jennie appear infront me with a smirk on her face ....

Jennie:is your babygirl run away ?

Sje ask while smirk i smirk back and say...

Jimin:no
I reply her eyes become a form of madness ,she open the door and look at the room found her sleeping.....

I put my hand on my pocket and look at her she turn toward me...

Jimin:i know you must do something to make her to beg you to help her but remember one thing even you try hard she will never leave me and I will make sure of that.....

He say make Jennie more furious she snap her feet on the floor Jimin just smirk and went inside the room decide to take a shower....

After taking a shower ,he lay beside you pulling you into his embrace even though is not night but he want to feel your embrace and cuddle you let his stress out .....

Now he is so happy because of your action ,he is falling for you harder and harder

To be continued

I don't think making run away and facing the consequences,all i want YN not to be punish by the mistake she didn't done .......
I want YN to not believe anyone......

Do vote for update

Do comment for next excited romantic Chap