• 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6 • (𝙏𝙒: 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜)

2 hours later, Venti took a step back, fists clenched and dripping with blood, to look at his masterpiece.

Sister Rosaria, who Venti tied up and beaten, was dead. He didn't see her breathing or responding to any of his movements. But, just to make sure, he walked up to her and put his head on her chest to hear her heartbeat.

Nothing.

Nothing but silence.

He turned away from the body to look down at his bloody hands. The blue liquid dripping down was so mesmerizing, that it almost hypnotized Venti into just licking it up.

"Fuck it." He muttered; bringing his hand up to his mouth, he stuck his tongue out and licked it off of his hand.

Next thing he knew, Venti was shaking with ecstacy. Who knew blood actually tasted this good? However, he didn't consider himself a vampire. Not yet, anyway.

He stared at his hands again and started giggling. Killing was...actually fun! The tiny giggles soon became fits of hysterical laughter and he laughed so hard, he started to cry. He didn't care who could hear him, because he just knew no one would.

He looked back at Rosaria's body. Hmmm, wouldn't it be nice to write a little message in her blood~?

And so, he did:

My oh my, is this my fate?
I'm very sorry, but you're too late!
Rosaria's dead, and Albert too!
And now I run, covered in blue...

(A/N: please forgive me im not the best at writing poems)

After his message, he skipped home, covered in blood, prepared to write another message.

Except this one was for a certain Fatui Harbinger..

_________________

He wrote the note, put it in a small envelope, and whispered for it to be brought to Snezhnaya. The note crumbled up and turned into a small orb before shooting off into the sky.

He quickly ran to the bathroom to clean up the blood. It wouldn't be too happy of a time to see your best friend with blood all over them, huh?

_______________

After writing that note, he wrote two separate notes: one for the archons and another for Lumine. They were the same note, but different names for who it was going to. Also, depending on who is was going to, a section of the note was different:

Dear Lumine/Archons,

I am informing you that I will be away for a while. Please do not worry about me. I will be fine. It's just a bit of...conflict I must solve.

(Lumine Version)

I love you with all of my heart. I never had the guts to tell you how I feel, nor did I try to tell you. But I am telling you now that I love you dearly and more than anything and anyone in the world. Please, save yourself for me, ok?

Your best bard friend,

Venti

(Archon Version)

Do not try to track me. I cut off the magic for you all to see me, so my whereabouts will be unknown. This is good for me. Because I have gone out to torture and slay La Signora.

My reason does not matter. I will make sure she is defeated and dead by the time I return. And if I'm lucky, I will bring her mask back as my trophy.