[The End] {Part 7}

Next morning

Nandini left early in the morning.. For her recordings.. So everyone is having breakfast now

Manik : Mom Dad I'm leaving for office..

Nyonika : Arey thik se breakfast to karta jaa..

Manik : I'm getting late..

Saying he left for office and nyonika Raj have their breakfast..

Raj : Finally sab thik ho raha hai.. Reem apni life pe settled hai manik settle ho raha hai personal life mein aur professional life to uski first class hai.. Ab mujhe koi problem nhi shanti se jaa sakta hu..

Nyonika stopped him by holding his lips..

Nyonika : Aisa na boliye..!!

Raj smile at her

At Night

Nyonika Raj goes to a friend's party and reem didn't come back from her office.. So Manik decided to decorate the terrace as today he wants to propose her for marriage..

After some time the decorations is done now Nandini will come after some time..

Nandini open the door but she gets welcome by Darkness.. So she turns on her flashlights.. But she hears some noises..

Nandini : Kon hai.. Kon hai waha..??

Nandini saw a shadow so she goes behind the shadow soon she entered in the terrace and flowers start to falls on her and the path is also decorated with rose petals for her

Nandini feels a hand on her belly she got to know the touch

Nandini : Manik

Manik : Wow how did you know that it's me..!!

Nandini : In this house who will touch me like this..!!

Nandini said a fact while manik also agreed to her

Manik : I want to marry you nandini.. Will you marry me..??

Nandini : What.. Why.. I mean I just said a fact but you just take it so seriously..??

Manik frowned hearing this.. But still he start to speak

Manik : Listen Nandini it's just not for you said so.. It's because I'm thinking about it and taking it seriously.. When I bought you here Mom wants me to marry you then i chuck the thoughts as you were a teenager at that time.. But after i come here now i can see a mature and intelligent girl in you.. And I know if you will enter in my life then my life will be great..!!

Nandini listen to him carefully and he straight up but continue to speak..!!

Manik : I really want you in my life.. Nandini Marry Me..!!

Nandini : But..!!

Manik : What but..??

Nandini : How will you manage to tell this to Mom..??

Manik : I Already told them and they are happy about us it's just you are taking time.. Or else we will be a married couple..!!

Nandini : Seriously..??

Manik : Are you accepting or rejecting me..??

Nandini : Umm I think it's beneficial for me..!!

Manik : Agrh

Nandini : I don't have to go anywhere after marriage..!! ✧⁺⸜(●˙▾˙●)⸝⁺✧ʸᵃʸ Yay

Nandini danced little bit thinking about it and Manik looks at her eagerly

Manik : I'm going..

Nandini : Arey sunte to jao..!!

Manik : Nope..

Nandini : It's a no

Manik jerked off hearing the answer while she smiles seeing his reaction..!!

Manik : Abhi to tum dance kar rahi thi..!!

Manik asked being confused while she just shrugged. .

Manik : Nandini tell me the reason..??

Nandini : Ummm.. I think i will marry a person who will listen my BAKBAK..

Manik : Arey but I was listening only na..!!

Nandini : Nope..

Manik : Okay.. Sorry but marry me please..??

Nandini : Chalo itna jo gir gira rahe ho maan hi leti hu.. Warna bologe ki I'm a bad girl..!!

Manik : Now you are acting too much yaar..!!

Nandini : Fine Malhotra,, from now you are taken by Miss Murthy..!!

Manik : Finally,,

Manik hug her while she also respond with the same..!!

Manik : I love you baby,,

Nandini : I love myself too darling..

Manik : Tch

Nandini: Okay... Fine I want to marry you..!!

Manik : After that you will confess your love for me..??

Nandini : Sochungi, samjhungi Kal parso kuch kahungi..

Manik : Okay I already talked with everyone,, they are happy for us

Nandini : Really..?

Manik : yes

Nandini : You are so good

Manik : I know babe's

Without any delay they both come close to each other.. And they ended the distance between them by kissing each other,, the kiss was wild and passionate

In between the kiss her hands goes to his shirt buttons she tried to open it and his hands goes inside her dress caressing her waist

That's it.. I'm ending this story here itself.. as I don't have time to continue to write it,, sorry guys to disappoint you..!!