Chapter 3

~Taylor's P.O.V~

This is it! Only one more day until my plan falls into action. One Direction will be staying here for  about a month for vacation. They would be arriving tomorrow and I'll be there waiting for them. I'll make Harry want me back, I'm determined to make him want to. I'm sorry if I might hurt someone on my way there, but maybe They'll understand, just maybe.

~Harry's P.O.V~

I'm on the plane headed to Nashville for vacation. It's a really lucky coincidence that Taylor lives there. I'm gonna try to get her back. Who could resist me?! "Hazza!" I heard my best friend Louis scream right beside me. "The management said someone will be picking us up on the airport." "Who?" I asked "They didn't tell me." He replied. I looked at the seats behind us only to see Zayn sleeping on Liam a.k.a Daddy Direction, who was trying to push Zayn's head off his shoulder. I chuckled at his useless attempt because Zayn didn't even move an inch off him. Then I heard a voice, "Attention passengers, we will now be landing in Nashville, hope you had fun flying on this plane."

~At The Airport~

I finally got off that plane. We decided to head to the food court. When we were heading there, Niall was practically running. When we finally went out I saw this familiar Blondie holding up a sign which read, "1D". She was wearing a pink top with a carrot on the middle. She was wearing jeans and holding a carrot shaped sling bag. Carrots, who knew?! I didn't realize I was checking her out until Louis' hand shot up and waved in front of my face. She finally saw us and started running towards us. Then I realized it was Taylor! So I started running towards her too, expecting a big hug. Maybe she did miss me. Then she did what I least expected. She ran past me. When I turned around my jaw suddenly dropped.

.

.

.

.

~Louis' P.O.V~

I am frozen in a state of shock right now, I'm being hugged by Taylor Swift, Harry's ex girlfriend!!! I saw all the guys staring at us with confused faces. I looked at Harry only to see a confused/ jealous face staring back at me. When she finally let go she shot all sorts of questions at me, "Hey Boobear, I missed you so much! How are you what have you been up to lately?!" I was still frozen in fear when my eyes landed on the carrot on her top and then on her bag. Then I practically screamed, "Are those carrots?! I LOVE carrots! Do you love carrots?!" She giggled then said, "I do, I do love carrots!" Then I suddenly picked her up and started spinning around screaming "Yey!" People were already staring, but I didn't care. What can I say, I do love carrots. I only stopped spinning her when I heard Harry cough. Then I suddenly stopped and put her down saying, "Oh, sorry."

~Taylor's P.O.V~

I was enjoying getting spun around by Louis. I didn't want it to stop, but to my dismay, Louis stopped after hearing Harry cough behind us. I glared at Harry and then said, "So guys, I already called Simon and told him that you guys can spend your vacation in my house. I have enough rooms for all of you." I smiled then said, "Come on, what'cha waiting for?!" Heading for the exit then starting to head over to my car.

(A/N Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. It would be better if you guys could maybe comment some suggestions. Anyway, thank you for reading my story.

xoxo, Nyx)

Vote?! Comment?! Follow?!