3

ROBIN POV

I woke up the next day and got ready for school.
I decided hair up for today and a bandana around my wrist

^his hair looking like this

(wearing a shirt and jeans and his necklace and I also have to say AHHHH WHY IS MIGUEL SOOOO FINE)

I went out and walked to school.

Y/N "ROOOBIIINNN"

"hey Y/N"

Y/N "woah Robin Arellano wearing a shirt?"

"haha"

Y/N "anyways me Finn and Gwen are having a sleepover wanna come join?"

"uhm whos house?"

Y/N "mine since it's Friday"

"okay sure I'll be there"

Y/N "okay I'm gonna tell Finney and Gwen bye"

as Y/N ran to go find them I thought •I should've asked her about Her and Bruce• the bell rang and I decided to skip since I didn't really feel like going to some classes.

At break

Some guy was talking bad about Y/N so I beat the life out of him, there was a whole crowd cheering me on until a teacher came in and broke us up. We had a long talk about bad behaviour then after I went to go find Y/N but then I saw her walking right passed me.
———————————————————————————
   After school.

Y/N POV

Me Finn Gwen were walking to my house and got there after 5 minutes we all went to my room and talked. It had been 2 hours and Robin wasn't here.

"guys do you know where Robin is?"

G "maybe he didn't know he had plans"

"yea maybe..."

after the sleepover I went to his house and knocked. A lady came out crying.

~ "Oh hi dear sorry do you need anything"

"Is Robin here?"

~ "oh umm I'm sorry he went missing"

I burst out crying and thanked her then left.
——————————————————————————
   It had been one week and I never left the house until I decided to go on a walk. While I was walking I saw missing posters of Robin Bruce that curly hair dude and 2 others (Griffen and Billy), then I saw a black van and a person with black party supplies trip, I went over to help the person.

"oh umm excuse me do you need help"

TG "Oh my goodness look at this haha can you please grab that spray bottle thing"