Peace by Force

Hello again! I hope you're enjoying this book so far!

This chapter was requested by: StrangerDanger16

This chapter is about Powder dying on the bridge when she fought Ekko. It shows what would happen afterwards and how everybody would react.

In my eyes anyway.

There's gonna be a lot of timeskips so pay attention to not be confused!

Happy reading!

PS: This chapter is really long but it had to be done

Ekko's P.O.V

I punched Jinx once she was on the ground. Her nose started bleeding immidietly. I punched her again. She let out a scream of pain. She was trying to fight me off but couldn't and I got ready for another punch. But when I looked into her eyes I saw Powder again. And all the anger just....dissapeared. I felt wrong, hurting someone who used to be my friend. I openned my mouth to say something but then I heard something clatter next to us. And when I saw what it was it was too late.

BOOM!!!

The grenade exploded and I went flying from the bridge. The last thing I remember is the pain I felt in my back when my body met the water surface then it was quiet, really quiet.

Vi's P.O.V

BOOM!!!

I turned my head so fast that I almost snapped my own neck. The explosion.....Powder! I stood up from Caitlyn and wanted to run back but she caught my arm. She didn't say a word, just shook her head. -"She's my sister." I said and after a few seconds of just eye contact. She let go. So I ran back to the bridge, praying to whoever's up there that Powder's okay.

There was smoke everywhere, it almost looked like the day Vander found us. The fight on the bridge was brutal. And this was not far from it.

I saw something infront of me and so I waved away the smoke to see clearly what it was. And I just wish I never did. It was Powder. Laying on the concrete all bloodied and motionless. -"Powder?" I said weakly while taking a few small steps forward. My eyes started to water as I kept getting closer to seeing her face.

When I did I had to back up. She didn't even looked like herself, with her face blown off. It was hard to look at even after everything I've been through. -"No...Fuck, Powder!....Fuck!" My heart was racing and my head was overwhelmed by emotions. I didn't know what to do, whether to cry, scream or break something.

-"Jinx..." But when I heard the voice of that tracherous fucker. I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

Silco's P.O.V

BOOM!!!

I knew Jinx's job was done after the butterfly explosions. And so instantly when I heard a second explosion I knew something went wrong. Because of the smoke I couldn't see the explosion but I knew it was further on the bridge. Sevika instantly stepped infront of me for protection but I pushed past her. If something's happening then we can't waste a second! I beconed my men to follow me while I sped up.

I was the first one to arrive at the place of explosion. Before I could see clearly I heard screaming, I recognized that voice. Vander's prodigy. Violet.

I looked down and there she was. Laying at Violet's feet....not breathing. -"Jinx..." I said, not pulling my eyes away from her. Her sister turned her gaze to me. -"You! It's your fucking fault! All of this!" She started walking towards me with nothing but hatered in her eyes. My men and Sevika wasted no time and gathered infront of me.