The gift part~11

After we bought them the julwerie they dragged us with them to another shop. Actually it was quite fun. We were there the whole day. When we were back Draco and Pansy went to Pansy's dorm. Me and Y/n went to the my dorm.

Y/n POV

I had my arms around his neck, and he had his hands on my hips. I was looking deeply in his eyes.
"I had a lot of fun today"

"It's always fun with you around luv"

"Your too sweet Theo" I gave me a short kiss on the lips.

"Your one to talk"

"Oh shut up and kiss me"
He kissed me, but it wasn't a long kiss. When he pulled away I groaned, I didn't want to stop kissing him.

"Da'ling?"

"Hm?"

"I have a gift for you"
He had a gift for me? When did he get it? What was it?
"Close your eyes and turn around"

I closed my eyes and turned around. I felt something in my neck, it was cold, then I felt his lips against my neck. Why would he ask me to turn around for that?

"You can open your eyes princess" He mumbled against my neck. I opened my eyes and looked at the window. I was confused, why would he do that? Then I remembered I felt something cold against my neck and looked down. I saw a beautiful necklace, the necklace I saw in hogsmade!!

I turned around and kissed Mattheo, it was a long, nice kiss. Mattheo is such a good kisser unbelievable. We fought for dominance but he won and slipped his tong in my mouth. Slowly I somehow brought him with me to his bed. I gently but forcefully pushed him on the bed. And got on top of him very close to him but not close enough to kiss. He grabbed me by the necklace forcing me to come closer to him.

"That's not the purpose of a necklace"

"It does the job" He responded not caring and kissing me again. He turned us around and traveled down to my neck giving me more hickys than he already had given me.

He got off of me. I was dissepointed I wanted to continue.
"Why'd you stop?"

"I'm not really in the mood" I know when he's lying.

"That's not true. What's really going on?"

"Nothing"

"It's not nothing Theo!"

"IT IS! DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO PATHETIC?!! YOU KNOW WHAT I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU!!!!"
I walked out of his dorm to Pansy's. But when I came there I saw her and me brother having s*x so I walked away again. I just walked away. I began crying because Mattheo never got angry at me before. I bummed into Tom, Mattheo's older brother.
"Watch- Y/n, are you okay?"

I just sobbed into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me knowing I wasn't going away from him for a while. We just stood there in one of the corridors, me crying against his chest and him holding me.

"Y/n, you okay again? Shall we go to my dorm and then you tell me what's going on, okay?"
I nodded.

When we got in his dorm I saw Lorenzo chilling on his bed. He looked up.
"Hey Y/n how are you?" When he saw my tears he asked "Why did you cry?"

After I told them about the argument, that he broke up with me, that I walked in on my brother and Pansy I began crying again. Then Mattheo walked in. He also looked like he was crying.

"JUST GET OUT RIDDLE!!!" I ran away again. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚈/𝚗
𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍

He wasn't making any sense

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎
𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 Theo

I opened the box and saw

They look beautiful, and they match with the necklace

They look beautiful, and they match with the necklace. But I still hate him for breaking up with me. I put them on, grab my wand and get out.

(I saw these and they are sort of matching. I couldn't stop myself from doing this. But this is such a sad chapter so far)

I didn't remember how I got here or how long I've been walking but I was in a forest, probably the forbidden forest. But then I saw one of the deatheaters I saw at home sometimes.
"Hello Y/n, I'm here to talk. Please come with me"

Mattheo POV
-a week ago

"Listen son, you need to break up with that girl. She's distracting you. If you don't break up with her within a week I'll kill her in front of you!"
I couldn't let that happen. That he kills her in front of me!!

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧? 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐁𝐭𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝.

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 youuuuu❤❤❤❤