A Close Call

The trio got back to berk and everyone rushed over to see the safe return of the baby furies.

The three mischief makers began wrestling eachother on the ground and the crowd awed. In the crowd was Hiccups mother who looked up to see Bryns storm cutter and went over amazed. "Who's this fine dragon?" She asked.

"That will be ghost." Brynhild said coming out from behind him.

"He is beautiful! Healthy frills, healthy colouring! What do you feed him? Fish? Mutton? Seaweed?" She asked and hiccup rushed giving Bryn and apologetic look.

"Heyy mother! We've all had a long day we can all have a catch up session some other time!" He said getting in between Bryn and his mother.

"Hi, I'm Brynhild." Bryn said reaching a hand over hiccup and shaking his mums.

"I like her." She whispered to her son making him blush's

"Ahh Raven! You said something? Be right there!" He lied running away to Raven who was feeding the furies.

"Say, what was your last name, dear?" Hiccups mum asked curiously.

"Wilder, ma'am." She smiled nodding respectfully.

"Wilder.. where do I know that name before.." hiccups mum pondered walking away.

Bryns breath hitched in her throat, that was close!
Ghost nudged her purring and she snapped out of it and stroked his nose.
"It's okay boy, we're safe here. For now." She said looking off into the distant ocean.