⇾ 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐢

[SEASON FIVE: EPISODE EIGHT]

"Did you catch that video I sent you of last year's Sekai Taikai?"

"Yeah." Ethan replied.

"Who knew anyone like that could kick that high?"

"Or that hard." Robby tapped his shoulder in response.

"Dude, seriously."

"I guess that's why it's the biggest competition in the world." Sam said, before making her way over with Chris and Mitch by her side.

"I heard last year's winners did a car commercial in Taiwan."

"Imagine being in a commercial. What would you do with all that money?" He asked.

"I'd probably go to college, and maybe even become a Sensei." Williams replied.

"I think it's a great plan. Nice to plan ahead, you know?" The brunette shrugged her shoulders. At that very moment everyone started making kissing faces and making 'ooo' sounds, causing Ethan to turn red in embarrassment.

"All right, alright. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Remember, Cobra Kai is gonna do everything they can to get a spot. And if they win this time, kids all over the world are gonna have to deal with the same kind of crap you guys have gone through."

"But if we win, we can show the world how to stop them."

"Teach them the right way."

"First you must prove you can compete with best." Chozen stated.

"But in order to do that you have to be better than the best. Which is why we're gonna kick your asses into high gear."

"Sensei Lawrence, Sensei Toguchi and I are gonna get you ready for the presentation. Come on. Let's get warmed up."

"Go! Move those asses."

Williams began to walk off, getting ready to train for the tournament. Suddenly, Johnny stepped in front of him.