~the last spy~

Obanai POV.

Today is the day I meet the other spies. I know about the new uppermoons, and I know we have two other spies in the hashiras. Luckily , the master knows neither about the spies or about who the new uppermoons are. I'm going to get dressed and change shape, I'm getting hungry. But I have one more problem. I made a mistake. I fell something i didn't fell in a long time..... love .

~time skip~

~time skip~

Douma POV.

Tomika and Tokita have finally met Zeko! I can see that they like each other, Tomika is smiling! I haven't seen her smile since she told me her secret. Oh! how could i forget! Obanai will finally return to the infinity castle! I can't wait to meet her again! I was talking to myself when I heard a knock on the door. or rather in the wall because I do not have a door in the room. I turned to see none other than my scariest daughter. "Oba-san!" I shouted and hugged her. "hello Okata-sama" she said and hugged me lightly. "okata-sama..I have a big problem .." "what happened ???" I asked but she didn't answer, "We can go inside first??" she asked, I could see the fear and anxiety in her eyes. when we got to the sirodka she fell on my bed and started to cry "are you okay ?!" I ran to her and sat down next to her. "you can tell me anything" she put her head on my shoulder and started saying "I-I ... I fell  loveed again..''

A/N

all of this for today, as I said, the chapters will be shorter but I will try to do more of them Goodbye,dowidzenia ,Verabschiedung, 再見, Досвидания, до побачення, Aurevoir, Aloha, Adiós, さようなら、,안녕, Ahoj

words: 333