Gary Ball

It was Morning. The Evil Tallies had booked apartments above where the Good Tallies were for the rest of both of their touring durations. The evil Tallies gathered to Evil Joe's window too watch the results of Evil Joe's actions play out. Normally the moment the Good Tallies would leave a building they would be bombarded with fans and people begging to touch Joe Hawley's hair, but now, their ties that they tether to themselves were terribly tarnished and no fans arrived at all, total radio silence. 

"Man this fussing sucks... no one even recognises us... " regular Joe was really distraught, he adored his fans and the attention they provided him.

"Can we even do the tour like this?" Rob (the one with the cowboy hat)  didn't even have the tie on, instead pinching it as if it physically repulsed him to hold the ruined clothing item.

"They didn't even spell Joe's name right! How do you even fuck up this bad! Joe Hawawawa?! Halala? Hawaii? Hexadecimal? How the fuck do you even say that?!"

"Hahaha, I get it, Hawaii, real funny, Ross..."

"Huh what? I wasn't even making a joke! I just can't read it!"

"Yeah right that-"

*Unintelligible arguing* 

"STOP!" Piss man yelled, The one with the cowboy hat.

"Stay out of this Rob!" Joe was in Joe Hawley ANGRY MODE (this is not a good thing)

"Hey watch where you're yelling at you fuck!" ANGRY PISS

*LOUDER ARGUING* 

The Evil Boys were all High-fiving and chuckling, this was the funniest shit they'd seen all week!

"This is funnier than when I made the Grey one stay airborne for like 6 minutes!" Gary was hunched over, having a Good 'ol British Wheeze ©. Gary then fist bumped the weird fucking goblin thing. 

"Joe Hawley Joe Hawley Joe Hawley"

"Sure, Weird creature, I'll be your FrIeND. Whatever that means"

What an unlikely situation.

How wacky and quirky.

I hate myself.