CHAPTER 3

The bear was in my bed the whole time, and now I ran back to see what Harry was doing. He woke up and saw my bear and said with a frown, "Alfrredo? What the heck is that doing here?" Don't worry, I say, it's just a bear I have. It's the same bear Cubey has. The bear didn't even look at Harry, it just laid there on the ground when he got out of the box. I'm not surprised or shocked of by the look of his face. He has a different Alfrredo. Oh, didn't I know he got really fussy the day Cookie got fussy? No. He wanted his mommy, Layla. Now, I think the fun will start today until it gets dark. It got dark and dark and really really dark until I can't see a living thing out of my eyes. "I can't see," I said to Harry, "I can't see. Where exactly is the flashlight?" Harry said "I have a spare flashlight to keep you safe from wolves." We still played and played and played until we both fell asleep, I got a blanket to keep myself warm. Harry shared it with me in our sleep. A few body movement between us, and seeing that Sleepmoon is unable to wake up in the night. Bats are nocturnal, except for the brown bat with black pajamas. It's a good thing Nightwing is still with us in heaven, even when he is asleep during the daytime.

 It's a good thing Nightwing is still with us in heaven, even when he is asleep during the daytime

I woke up around 5 AM, with Harry still asleep. I decided that I'll give him a few diaper changes. Before I do that, I'll wake Harry up to get him milk. (Yes, a freaking milk carton) Ginger walks right beside me and pours milk out of a carton. Harry smells the milk, gets up, and starts drinking it. He lets out a quenched sigh. It's now 6 AM, I say. Smalltail is no longer lonely. Hurrah for me. Hurrah for me...