𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋.

𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 signaled to us that it was time for lunch. I got my food tray and sat down, pulling out my books and papers to study more for the exam. It was too loud in the canteen so after finishing my food I decided it would be best to go outside.

"Seong-min. Hey. Stop please," I feel a tap on my shoulder, so I look over. "Hm?" "Do you want to visit Hyeon-ju after school?" "Hm. I'm not sure." I look back down at my book. "Do you need something else? Or did you just want to bug me?" I say looking up at him again. "Maybe," he says with a smile on his face. "Well, I would like to study now. Bye, Su-hyeok," I tell him walking away.

From the roof a girl could be seen standing on the ledge, only turning around when someone says her name. "Eun-ji. Don't do it." "Why? You want to come up too?" she says back to the boy. "Eun-ji. Come down. Let's talk from here." "They said..they'll post it online." "No. They agreed to delete it. They promised me," he told her, desperately trying to get her down. "This is hell. I'm just escaping from hell." "I'll take care of it. I can do it. I'll delete everything. So, please, I'm begging you. Please don't do it, Eun-ji," he finishes with a wavering voice. "Why are you crying? Do...you like me?" He becomes silent and only nods his head to answer her. Looking at him in disbelief she says "it would be really funny if two losers liked each other. If two losers go out, they become even bigger losers. So stay away from me." "Eun-ji," he finally speaks with tears in his eyes. "Stay away from my dead body too." Turning back around, she looks at the ledge, "Eun-ji!" she finally stops only when they hear crashing from below, seeing people biting each other and falling out of the windows.

As I walk I don't pay attention to my surroundings, so I didn't see the people running or yelling around me, I was stuck in a daze again until I feel Su-hyeok pulling me and yelling "Seong-min! Hurry! Run!" We began running in the opposite direction as we see a person, or what looks to be a person chasing us.

"This way," Su-hyeok says running to a door only for it to be filled by people. Crazy people. Running a different way we see a gardener on a ladder, he begins to hit the people below only for them to push the ladder and knock him off it and he gets bit in the process.

In the classroom, Gyeong-su and a few others are inside. "Damn it. What's going on?" Everyone looks over to hear banging on the door. "Don't open the door. Don't!" Says a frantic Na-yeon. "We're not sure they're intact," Woo-jin says to Gyeong-su pushing him. "Let go." "Hurry up! Lock the door!" Na-yeon yells grabbing Ji-min. "We need to open it." Opening the window Cheong-san yells "hey, open the door!" "Move!" Gyeong-su yells at Woo-jin. Finally opening the door, Cheong-san and On-jo run in. "Are you okay?" "On-jo!" I-sak says in relief and hugs her.

"What the hell? Who are you?" "Dae-su. It's Dae-su. You idiot." Opening the door all the way Dae-su makes his way in, but can't see well due to being blinded by a white foam(?) "What happened to you?" Woo-jin asks with a surprised look. "Some crazy jerk shot a fire extinguisher at me," "a fire extinguisher?" "Yes, fuck," Dae-su responded, wiping his eyes with a towel. "What's going on?" "Who knows? Guys. It's 'Train to Busan' ." "What are you talking about, moron?" "Aren't they zombies? It's the same thing." "Why are they at school? Shouldn't they be in movies?" Cheong-san points to the window "come look. I'm serious." Bringing Dae-su over to the window, Gyeong-su leaves too until someone yells "Gyeong-su the door!" "Right." Looking out the window a hand suddenly hits it scaring the boys inside. "What the hell?" The window opens and they finally recognize it's Su-hyeok. "Hey, Bare-su!" "Push him off!" "Quick!" "It's Bare-su!" They grab him and help him inside. "Are you okay?" He turns back to the window bringing his hand down "Seong-min! Hurry!" "Come on!" "Behind you! Hurry!" "Jump!"

When I got in I was filled with relief and didn't realize I was holding my breath until now. Worried I look over to see Nam-ra sitting in the corner. "Nam-ra!" I run to her hugging her. "Hey. Are you okay?" "I feel like I should be asking you that," she tells me smiling. "I was worried." Su-hyeok falls to the ground trying to catch his breath. "It's that. Isn't it?" Breathing heavily he says "zombies."

- 𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮! 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙝 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡. 𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙙𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙎𝙤, 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙄'𝙢 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩. 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬!

7/30/2022
꒰ © 𝙝𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙞- ꒱