Part 1

Note: This few shots is small gift from my side on Islamic new year. Enjoy reading & do leave your feedback. Next part tomorrow.

This concept is an idea from my hubby's mind while discussing one Pakistani Drama Mere Humsafar's one scene. Not related to the drama but idea derived through conversation on it. Hope you love the concept let me know💝💝

"Dad! Why you chose her to come with me. Have you ever seen how she dress up, those down market suits. She is going to ruin our reputation infront of foreign delegates" Sidharth told his father who was hell bent on sending that middle class girl with him on business trip. 

"Why you hate her so much?" His dad asked him a simple question. Sidharth raised his one eye brow at him, His father shrugged in response and waited for his answer but his son didn't had any answer, He himself don't know why he hate that girl so much.

"You hate her because she wears traditional outfits..In your language downmarket salwar suits Or because she didnt throw herself on you and denied to warm your bed" Ashok spoke throwing disgust filled glares at his son s direction. He felt anger rising within him everytime he saw his son first trying hard to put her in his bed then insulting the poor innocent girl after she rejected to become his toy. 

"Oh please dad! You really think that chit of a girl hold so much importance in my life. I can get anyone" Sidharth retorted back in anger, Hating her more for turning his own father against him.

"But you cant get her and thats a big blow on your male ego and this is the reason you everytime find one or other excuse to put her down, Am i right son?" Ashok spoke in anger. Sidharth clenched his fist, All he wanted to do was destroy her. 

"You are going to regret the day stepped in my compony, Very soon i will get you, You will pay the price for turning my own family against me" Sidharth thought to himself, He left the room of his father without giving him second glance. Leaving a worried father behind who was worried for the innocent girl, his son's lust toward Shehnaaz was something that shook him with fear. Sid's lust will destroy her life and he dont want that not even in wildest dream thats why he tried his best to keep Shehnaaz away from Sidharth but this business trip was important and Shehnaaz is the only one in the office who had full information about the project, He had to send her with Sidharth on business trip, keeping stone on his heart that felt fatherly love towards Shehnaaz.

Here with Sid, He entered his room. He packed his stuff for the trip while his mind was somewhere else, he was thinking about the incident that took place three months before. 

It was a grand party organized by Ashok Shukla on his Son's success of achieving the best young business man award of the year. Sidharth became very successful in business man with in just 2 years of his entry in business world. 

As all his friends & clients approached him, congratulating him his eyes were at the entrance door. Then entered a lady clad in beautiful black sari with red border she is looking breath taking. He watched her ignoring everyone. Feeling his intense gaze on her, She lifted her eyelashes and found him staring at her with raw desire hooded eyes. She gulped down in nervousness, feeling conscious under his penetrating gaze peeking through her soul.

"Hi Aliya" Shehnaaz waved at her friend Aliya, spotting her standing few steps away with her boyfriend Dhruv. Sidharth saw her walking toward her friends ignoring his presence. Sidharth went to bar with his friends but his eyes didnt left her sight. He just wanted to pushed her against the wall and f**k her till Shehnaaz passed out, his mind flooded with images of her in him arms, loving her. With those wild thought floating in his mind he gulped down the tequila short. 

"Sidharth who's that chick? She is damn hot man" Sidharth turn his head toward his friend Vishal then turn his gaze where Vishal was pointing toward Shehnaaz who was busy in talking to her friend.

"She is mine & when i say mine, She is only mine" Sidharth spoke in possessive tone. Vishal was surprised to see Sidharth getting possessive over a girl, he had never done that before. He was the guy who use & throw girls like tissue paper.

"Woah! Chill dude." Vishal surrender infront of him, Sidharth let out a chuckle, his gaze was fixed on prey & when he saw her standing alone in corner, watching her friends dancing with their partner, Sidharth without thinking walked toward her, Vishal knew what he is upto, asked the DJ to dim the light. 

Shehnaaz was standing in darkness, She let out a gasp when a hand yank toward her and pulled her, She came crashing to his hard chest, Fear gripped her heart. Sidharth hold her hand & drag her from there in backside of party hall, No one was there, it was kind an isolated area. Her eyes widen in shock when she saw the person who dragged her was none other than her arrogant boss, Sidharth Shukla. Sidharth smirked seeing her reaction. Sliding his one arm around her waist he bring her close to him, a loud gasp escaped from her lips as his hand came in contact with her bare waist. She felt tingles all over her body. 

"Sir, What are you doing? Leave me" Shehnaaz spoke after gaining some courage, she tried to pushed him away but he was too strong for her. Sidharth laughed at her attempts, pulling her more close, he held her tight in his arms, Not even air could through between their bodies. Her breath hitched feeling his manly yet soft finger caressing her waist, she left weird sensation ran down her spine, It was first time she was close to any man. His gaze was fixed on her lips, the way there moving, it was tempting sight to see which aroused him to no extent. 

"Leav..." Her words died down her throat when he smacked his lips hard against her soft one, Kissing her hard. Shehnaaz swas too shock to react on anything. Sidharth pushed her against the wall, kissing her with all the passion he had, Smooching her lips hard, biting them occasionally.

When Shehnaaz came back in her sense she tried to push him but Sidharth wounded his both arms around her securely & tightly. Sidharth caressed her lower lip with tip of his tongue, seeking for entry which she didnt give.

Shehnaaz gasp loudly feeling his hand caressing her breast over the material of her blouse, Taking it as a chance he entered her mouth, tasting every corner of her mouth. Shehnaaz begun to lose herself in his taste but regain her sense when reallity hit her hard, made her realize who she was and what she is doing with her boss. With all her strenght Shehnaaz pushed him away and next moment he felt burning sensation on his left cheek, his eyes widen in shock realizing she had actually slapped him, The Sidharth Shukla.

Sidharth pulled her close to him by grabbing back of her neck, In painful grip. His eyes were red in rage, feeling insulted by the rejection & slap. 

"How dare you?" He roared scaring her, she felt used, used by him. Tears were falling down from her beautiful eyes. While on the other hand he was shaking in anger.

"I am not your sex toy, stay away from" Shehnaaz spoke between her sobs, he was unaffected by her tears but deep down he was feeling guilty but like always his ego was big enough to hide all his emotions somewhere deep down in corner of his heart. Shehnaaz freed herself from his grip & ran away from there, crying bitterly over what just happened.

Sidharth stood there in rage, he wanted to destroy everything. First time in life he wished for something and that couldnt be his, that fact had effected him badly, It had bruised his male ego. 

"I will make you pay for this Shehnaaz" Sidharth said gritting his teeth in anger, He left from there & went home unaware about the fact that his father had witnessed everything. 

Sidharth comes out of his thought when maid knocked on his door and told him Shehnaaz had arrived and its time for them to leave. He come out of his room & went downstairs and saw her busy in conversation with his mom, his family really like her since she had joined SS.

Sidharth looked at her attire, like always Shehnaaz was dressed in her churidaar suit but he couldnt deny the fact, Shehnaaz was looking ravishing. Coming out from his reverie, he walked toward her.

"Lets go" He said to in blunt tone, Shehnaaz nodded positively. Sidharth rolled his eyes when he saw his mother embracing her and asking her to take care of herself. Dont know what magic she had done on his family that infront of her they dont even looks at him.