༺ 13 ༻

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

𝑌 / 𝑁
━━━━

There he goes, talking to Mikasa.

I suppose she is prettier than me.

Just look at the way her supple, rosy-pink lips contrast well against her smooth, pale skin. Not to mention her silky, bouncy, piceous-black hair that somehow manages to flow effortlessly with the current. If that isn't enough to make a guy weak in the knees, her conditioned physique, which I believe to be hand-sculpted by the gods, makes her absolutely irresistible. But if her appearance doesn't distinguish her, then her occupation and personality will surely propel her to the top. She is not only a fashion designer and a rumored part-time model, but is also an MMA fighter. It's as if the girl is living five separate lives. Anyone, man or woman, would be envious of her accomplishments—I know I am.

"Who ya looking at?" Annie asks, prodding me. However, before I can shift my focus away from the two, she speaks again. "Oh, I see. Look, don't be jealous. The purpose of this experience is to get to know everyone and determine if you have a connection. If he wants her then consider yourself lucky that he isn't pursuing you anymore. I mean, that's what you want right?" I can feel her piercing, icy-blue eyes penetrating my soul.

"Y-yeah," I nod, stealing one more glance at the two before bowing my head and following her inside the villa.

We, including Jackie, trail behind Sasha and Historia who are discussing the differences between pencil and liquid eyeliners.

"Listen," Sasha begins, her hands flying all around as she explains her point. "Once liquid liner dries, you're set for the rest of the day. There's no smudging, no running, nothing! By the end of the night, that pencil liner is all over your eyelid and now you look like a raccoon's sister."

"Maybe for you," Historia shrugs. "But not for me. You're probably not priming your lid. Why else would it smudge?"

Sasha scoffs, as though what Historia is saying sounds completely ludicrous. "Why should I have to prime my lid? What does that even mean to me?"

"So," Jackie says, drawing out the word. "When do you think we'll be blessed with some hot guys?"

The five of us make our way to the kitchen. I suppose this is what we get for following Sasha who somehow always manages to end up in this part of the villa.

"Hopefully soon," I sigh, reaching into the fridge to grab a mango-flavored popsicle. "First thing's first, we need to get rid of that Floch."

"I couldn't agree more," Annie admits, following your lead and also grabbing a popsicle, except hers is strawberry-flavored. "He's weird."

"Extremely," Jackie affirms. "I can't believe I went from having the hottest boy in the villa to the ugliest."

"What even is your type Jackie?" Sasha asks, dipping her pretzels in a large vat of hummus.