Mia

Mia had survived dark energon, torture by Overlord, Kaon of the decepticon Justice league divison, and muliple battles.

So how come she couldn't survive one more day of school.

She got the best grades in every class and took a bunch of college courses. But you know that saying where smart people get bored easily.

That was Mia.

It wasn't the first time she had skipped school to hang out at the base. She had done it when her parents were alive too.

The base was empty, even Ratchet was out. Chromedome was the only bot here, and he had always been okay with Mia keeping him company when he was in the med.

She was working on upgrades for her armor.

A while back, Mia had designed and created armor for the other autobot kids and their government ally Marissa Faireborn.

Made from a a thin but super strong metal from a cybertronian ship's hull, Mia had welded it so the wearers looked like human-sized cybertronians, just less bulky.

A radar, full on sensor area, built in weapons and grappling hook...and they changed colors!

Mia's was yellow to match Bumblebee's, and Clarissa and Benny wore the colors of their bots too. Clarice wore grey with blue highlights, Eliza grey and silver, and Vram wore brown and pink.

Hailey had declined the armor on account of her cyborg-ness.

"Skipping another day of school?" Chromedome asked after a minute.

Mia looked up at him.

"Schools for suckers."

It was their usually debate. You should go to school, I don't like school. Mia still skipped school either way.

She had tried to convince Clarissa to let her take online school. No avail.

"You barely spend any time with humans as it is."

"I'm alien-social Clarissa!"

The other autobots were pretty strict on her going to school too, especially Bumblebee and Prime.

But they had been gone all week, searching for the decepticons.

Usually, they didn't have to search. The decepticons attacked them!

But since Maim joined the team, and the enigma reawakened, the cons had been out of sight and scanner range.

And they expected Mia to care about school!

Mia had been a part of the war for over a year now, and she and her friends had been a vital asset to the autobots.

Excuse her for finding their stuff more important than the fragging 7th time learning about the stupid American revolution

When they had a class on the history of the LGBTQIA+ Movement or #BlackLivesMatter, then she'd give school a chance.

But until then, she was buried in her autobot work and that was just how she liked it.

She switched to research on the 13 primes. Of course, there was no earth research on that, but Mia had interviewed Drift, Chemico, and Maim on them.

She had especially asked about Nexus Prime. But all their information was pretty much the same. They were powerful, gods. They only differed on their powers.

What she really wanted answers to was why the relics of the primes were suddenly reawakening and how she could find them.

Maim had replied she didn't know why and there was no way Mia could find them without knowing their location.