005.

Rue laid in my bed, fast asleep

Rue laid in my bed, fast asleep. A couple hours ago, she got drugged by some creep, so I took her to my house because I know her mom would freak.

Maddy quietly entered my room crawling in the bed next to Rue, braiding her curls to get them out of her face. "what happen?" Maddy asked in a low concerned tone. "she got drugged by some creep." i mumbled staring blankly.

Rue woke up at 5:00 AM, slowly nudging me awake. Maddy was sleeping next to Rue on the edge of the bed and I slept on the tiny sofa in my room with a couple blankets. "I need to go home, thank you for helping me." she kissed my cheek.

"Rue, i'll go with you." I smiled slowly lifting myself off the couch. "you sure?" She questioned. "yea." I say pulling some sweatpants on.

I was so damn tired but we biked over there in pitch black almost running into things because of these cheap ass streetlights. Rue quietly unlocked the front door and I followed behind trying not to make any noise.

We walk towards her room and her mom Leslie's voice comes from behind us. "where have you been Rue, you can stay if you need to Evelyn." I nodded pressing my lips together.

"Sorry my phone died." Rue turned around slowly clenching her jaw. "Bullshit, you're doin' drugs!" Leslie snapped standing still. "i'm not doing drugs." Rue corrects her knowing she got drugged in the last 5 hours. "Then where have you been? and why aren't you answering your phone and sneakin' into the house?" She asked multiple questions slowly walking up to Rue.

"I was with someone." Rue stutters holding her hands up. "who?" Leslie questioned. "fu- it doesn't matter mom!" Rue rubs her head with her hands. "it matters rue! it matters, you're doing drugs." Leslie yelled still standing still.

Gia then walks out her room half asleep rubbing her eyes. "Gia, go back to sleep." Leslie sighed looking at Gia. "Rue, ar- are you okay?" Gia mumbled. "yea Gia, im fine go back to sleep."
Rue stated pointing towards her room.

"she's fine baby, go back to sleep." Leslie walked her into the room closing the door behind her. "I will not allow you to walk up into this house at 5:30 in the morning and lie to my face. So tell me the truth, right now. where were you?" Leslie demanded walking even closer to Rue.

"mom, i don't wanna have to tell you everything that goes on in my life. if you wanna drug test me, just drug test me." Rue shrugged and her mom took her into the bathroom making her take a drug test.

I laid on the couch fiddling with my fingers and waiting for Rue. This might be a random thought but.

ashtray is such a bitch, but he's fine as fuck.

"you're still grounded until i don't even fucking know!" Leslie snapped speedwalking out the bathroom. Rue shrugged "I told you i wasn't lying." I followed her into the room laying on her bed and slowly drifting to sleep because I was tired as fuck.

a/n: this weekend im gon be busy so i decided to get a chapter done 4 yall