Part 2 (further plans)

Later pogues gathered at the chateau  by the fire...They sat talking each other different stories. Then Pop,JB and JJ went to the pier to smoke.

JB: Soo,guys what's next? What do you plan to do next?
Pope: Well I plan to practice forensic medicine and open my own private office in the future...
JB: Of course!(with a smirk).
JJ: I already told Pope that I want to leave this place and start traveling the world,u know..
JB: Alone?
JJ: Yeah(nodded) Why not? I mean, you are with Sarah now and even you Pope (looked at him) have something planned with Cleo,soo...(nodded). I am clearly redundant here.

JB and Pope looked at each other

JB to JJ: Okay,and what about Kie?(asked seriously)
JJ: And what Kie? It is clear that we could never have anything and cannot have anything...(looked down and nodded)
JB: Man,why didn't you talk to her?
JJ: Dude,i tried okay? She already refused me once, I don't need to explain a second time, I'm not going to impose myself NO MEANS NO....It was losing  game for me...Not everyone is lucky in life(nodded and awkwardly smiled smoking) ...
JB: Man...(tried comforting him)
JJ(interrupted): John stop it! It's okay! I'm fine! Really. Everything will be fine,I'll leave this island and start a new life. Everything will be in chocolate( tried to comforting himself)

Pope and JB looked at each other again.

Pope: Are you sure?
JJ(exhaled smoke): Okay stop it guys! Stop please! Forget about this! Everything is in the past! It doesn't matter anymore okay? Let's come back...

They came back to others.

TO BE CONTINUED...