1: ❝ 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫! ❞

" Every boyfriend is the one, until otherwise proven. The good are never easy, the easy never good, And love, it never happens like you think it really should. Deception and perfection are wonderful traits. One will breed love, the other, hate. You'll find me in the lonely hearts. Under 'I'm after a brand new start' "

Shinobu kocho has earned the title of the poisonous homewrecker because she breaks a million hearts just for her entertainment. I mean who wouldn't fall for her beauty but those who get trapped in it always want to get close and that's when she gets her victims. 

Her nightly job at Tengen business called Kimetsu club makes it easier to get her dear victims. She starts out by going to the drunkest ones, Befriending them, and using her beauty to distract them. As they start to give in to her she brings them to the back where there are rooms, That's when she does the deed protected, afterward stealing their card to cash out money. Later having security drag the victims out.

She doesn't belong to anyone or anything and she doesn't plan to be. She's only happy when she's on the run, She likes the broken pain of her victims. She shows no remorse when it comes to cheating and she never will. You can say her life's a disaster but she likes how she can get her victims with any outfit she wears, Even the innocent ones. Her victims can never get a happy ending with her as she'll always give them a happily never after. 

Even though she's like this, She still has a heart. Somebody needs to break her out of what she's become. Many have tried to break her out but all they get is a middle finger or a " Suck my dick., " They all worry for her except her little sister kanao, who doesn't know she's doing this. But theirs one man who might be able to break her out of her habits.