𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

One step forward... 3 steps back...

- Sierra Dolohov

- Sierra Dolohov

I blinked a few times looking between each of the boys who glared at me.Everything was a blur.. the last thing I remember was getting into an argument with Theodore at the cabin.

The cold breeze brushed against my skin sending chills up my arms.It was absolutely freezing and I was terrified.

Sitting on the pier next to the lake, drenched from head to toe I silently watched the water rippling.

I jumped when a blazer was placed on my shoulders providing me with more warmth than I was getting just sitting here.

Evan stood back to his feet after giving me the blazer and walked over to Riddle and began speaking with him and Draco.

Nate took a seat next to me at the edge of the pier and rubbed a reassuring hand on my back.

Do you ever feel disconnected from self, like you don't know who you are, like your just here.. alive and not even living.

That's how I feel. 

The wind howled in my ears blowing my hair that had escaped the pony tail in front of my face.

"What have I done"I whispered knowing I had done something by the look on Riddles face when I first saw him.

"It wasn't you Sierra, don't dwell on it.. it's not your fault"I sighed and began standing up.

Once I managed to get to my feet my knees weakened, and a throbbing pain shot through my left foot.

I grabbed onto the beam next to me, to prevent falling to the floor.

I winced and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Shit, you must have hurt your foot when you got stuck between the rocks"

I shook my head in denial.

"I want to go home"I let go of the pole and tried to take a step forward but the pain was so real.

I fell forwards straight to the ground.

I landed on my hands and knees staring down at the wood planks that made the pier.

I sniffled, the cold was making my nose run and my body shake.

"She needs to go inside"Evan crouched at my side and helped me up to my feet.