Chapter 34 : mornings

SIDNEY'S POV

"Max wake up" I say softly sitting on the edge of her bed and playing with her hair "Can I stay off ?" She asks sleepily wrapping her arms round my waste as I put my legs on her bed "I wish it's boring without you but the day will go by before you know it" I say and she pulls the covers off and gets dressed as I leave the room . I was humming to my self then all of a sudden the radio turned on I looked over at it and no one was there I quickly turn it off and go back to cooking . "Here" I say and give her the food and sit at the table with her . "It's Saturday tomorrow what movie do you want to watch tonight ?" I ask her "karate kid ?" She asks smirking "You wanna see Daniel" I say and make kissing noises as she laughs at me "Yes actually" she says "We got it in stock I'll get it for you" I say as she cheers and I check the time "School time come on" I say putting our finished plates in the sink and walking out the door "Here the keys go get in the car" I say as she catches the car keys and runs to the car .

I was locking the door which my house key when I heard the chiming of a clock making me jump and drop the keys "shit" i curse and bend down to pick them up but someone kneels down to help me but the hand was purple with veins visible and razor sharp nails . I slowly look up and see a face with skin falling from the side of its head no nose and a smile staring at me . I was paralysed in fear looking at the creature in front of me "Hello zero did you miss me..?" The raspy voice said as i fell on to my ass and he wasn't there any more I picked up my keys and ran to the car and I drive away down the street not looking back . "We're here" i say and she sighs her hand going to reach the handle on the car door "you got everything ?" I ask and she nods "You will be okay remember if you need me just tell the-" i begin but she cuts me off "The teacher i want to go and I'll come and get you" she says not making eye contact and still staring at the school "Come here" i say and hug here as she walks away and I walk to Robin and Steve.

"Sidney please tell Steve to stop saying boobies" Robin says tiredly as I laugh "Boobies are normal Robin I seen boobies, you have seen boobies ,Sidney's seen boobies , Vickie seen boobies !" He says "Want to say it a little louder I don't think anyone can hear you" Robin says "good luck" I say "and if it's any help Vickie Likes Grease and Madonna I talk to her in Class she sits next to me honestly it's all she would talk about" I said and Robin nods in fascination . "We should get going we have to find seats" Steve says to me as Robin gose with her other band mates "you got any relation ship advice for me ?" He asks hopelessly as he sees his new girlfriend "Your probably better at it than me I've only ever had one boyfriend" I say sighing in fake disappointment "Wait one boyfriend who ?" He asks confused "that's a story for another day" I say and go sit down next to my friends in the hellfire club .