Bio

Story idea thanks to Masonman2020. He's a great guy i suggest checking him out, he makes great stories and without him I'm pretty sure this story wouldn't exist.

Bio

Name: Y/N

Lastname: L/N

Eye colour: E/C

Hair colour: H/C

Height and weight: (however you choose, don't wanna force you guys to be something your not)

Age: 15

Likes: food, fighting bad guys, making jokes, hanging with the avengers and getting new aliens.

Dislikes: bad guys doing horrible things to good people, his food getting wasted and getting made fun of.

Family: parents: noun. Others: use to live with his grandpa max

Looks: (again, however you choose, I don't wanna force you all to be something you don't wanna be)

Equipment: the nemetrix

I Kinda like to imagine it as the final omnitrix, but has the nemetrix on it and has spikes around it, kinda like the power watch

Description: Able to turn the user into ten different kinds of alien predators with different abilities and have other feautres in it like a self defense mechanism when something tries to remove the watch from the user or tries to kill the user.

Aliens:

Crabdozer

Buglizard

Muscilator

Hypnotick

Vicetapus

Slamworm

Tyrannopede

Pauncian

Omnivoracious

Terroranchula

Additional aliens

Sand ripper

Root shark

Drawbacks: has a ten minute time limit or a random time limit if slammed too hard and once changed back will take afew minutes to recharge before using it again and somehow the user stays a predator for long will make them loose control and will sometimes give the user the wrong alien from what they selected.

Origin: Y/N was only ten years old when he went camping with his grandpa max. While he was walking in the woods he found a mysterious object that crashed on earth known as the nemetrix as it etached itself onto him, now making him able to turn into ten different kinds of alien predators and his day soon got better when the avengers found out about this and decided to recruit him, now making him a member of the avengers, eventually till he's now a teen.

A/N: ok this is the bio, hope you liked it. I hope you all enjoy this book and all the future chapters that will come to it also I do not own any of the pictures or art your about to see in these chapters, those go to the artist that own them. Ok I'll see you guys later, bye.