Prologue

Welcome, to the wonderful tales of my life sucks! Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you were born under a different family? It's something I think about a lot, probably more than your average 15-year-old does. I just wish things had been different for me. I hate the life I have and wish I had the power to change it. Yes, I wish I had the power to change my life. I know what you're thinking, why in the world would a 15-year-old girl wish she had the power to change her life. And I can guess you're thinking. Oh, she only thinks that's because her boyfriend broke her heart, and oh she doesn't really want that. Well, let me tell you a bit more about myself cause life has never been easy for me. Well let's start off with who I am. My name is Everleigh Lee and I'm currently 15. I was born and that's where things started to go wrong. And the rest of this book is my story, the hardships and the fun times I have. Once you see it from my eyes, you'll understand why I feel this way. It's going to be a lot to experience, but I promise following along it'll be worth it. it might not start off the best and the end certainly might not be a happy one. However, it's happier at the end than it is at the start.