Fighter

Sasuke knew he didn't exactly look his best when he got out of the car to say goodbye to Naruto. Between the morning sex and the amount of making out they did in the car, his appearance was certainly disheveled, his shirt did nothing to hide the marks on his neck, his hair was a little bit of a mess and lips were slightly swollen from kissing. People gave them their distance, but there were certainly cameras flashing, trying to get a good picture. "I'll see you soon," Sasuke promised, pulling him in for one more kiss before the other man had to leave to catch his flight. The company (Sasuke) had given him the private jet, so it wasn't like it would leave without him, but they still had a schedule to keep.

"Can't wait," Naruto smiled as he pushed a piece of hair out of Sasuke's face. "You might want to fix your hair," he suggested. "But don't you dare cover these," he ran his hands along Sasuke's neck with a wink before pulling away.

"Didn't plan to," he assured him as he leaned against the car, watching the other man walk away. He was treating what he had to do next, but was excited at the same time. The sooner he told his father he was leaving, the sooner he could get back to Naruto. It sounded incredibly cheesy, but he didn't want to be away from the blond. Maybe it was the bond influencing his feelings, but that didn't matter. He knew what he wanted.

Sasuke once again had his fun flipping off the paparazzi before getting back into the car. His driver just shook his head at the Uchiha's actions. He didn't comment on it as he started to drive towards the Uchiha headquarters. It was obvious that Sasuke was not there to work that day. He was wearing skinny jeans that perfectly hugged his body and a red deep v-neck shirt, the dark marks on his neck and extensive tattoos on display for everyone to see. He smirked a little knowing how angry it'd make his father.

Sasuke didn't bother knocking as he entered his father's office, knowing that he didn't have anything on calendar at that time. "You're supposed to knock," his father looked over his appearance with a glare.

"I'm supposed to do a lot of things I don't," Sasuke retorted as he sat across from his father.

"That is not proper work attire," he told him, sitting straight up in his chair, trying to come off more intimidating. He wasn't used to people going against him the way Sasuke did. "I know you dropped off your little boy toy, but you should have changed before coming into the office."

"He's not my boy toy," Sasuke scoffed. "He's my soulmate and I don't plan to work here anymore," he felt a sense of satisfaction at the look on his father's face. "Guess you didn't see that coming," he chuckled as his father clenched his jaw.

"You do realize I control your finances, right?" it was an indirect threat to cut him off. He had a smug smile on his face as if he somehow won.

Sasuke sighed, "You do realize that I'm the one dating your best selling artist, right? His contract is up in less than a year, I wonder if he'll re-sign with you if you cut me off. What do you think?" The smug look on his father's face fell as his eyes widened with the realization that he didn't really have many options. He didn't plan to give up his best selling artist any time soon. "I can either call and tell him that you're fine with me going on tour with him rather than the shitty office job or I can tell him that you cut me off. The choice is yours," he leaned back in his chair, for once not feeling intimidated by the other man. He felt in control.

His father shook his head, "I never expected this from you Sasuke. You're ready to just give up everything for some guy? Itachi would never do this to me." He crossed his arms, unsure what to do. He didn't want to announce that his youngest son was leaving the family business, people would question the reason why and he had a feeling it could harm the business.

"I learned from the best I suppose," Sasuke shrugged. "That's how you make a deal, right? Giving the other person no other choice," he kicked his feet up on his father's desk, knowing he was pushing the limits. "So here's what's going to happen, I'm going to go on tour with Naruto and you're going to accept it and leave us alone. You won't interfere in our relationship, you won't have people following us to report back to you, and you certainly won't do anything to harm his career. In exchange, I'll tell Naruto to stay with the company and I won't tell mom that you're trying to keep two soulmates apart."