chapter 2: the first blood

As she sits alone in her chambers the princess shakily changes into a blood red gown slowly planning how to get the stains out for the maids not to see. As she emerges the child grabs the pen knife still perfectly glistening and brand new. She has waited for 3 hours to see the glimmer of guts spattered on the knife so as she hears the clock strike midnight she knows the hour is among her everyone is asleep. Slowly she creeps along the hallway jumping the creaky floor and only stepping on the floor marked with clothes when she slips her head flying towards the ground when something catches her but before she can look they are gone who are they what are they when will they come back no body knows but for now she must focus no more slip ups as she leaps sock to sock trousers to pants and bra to top she then misjudges landing on a really creaky bit and holds her breath but no sound comes she is safe. Now the killer princess is walking shakily to her parents bedroom and finally she pauses? She can't kill her parents but at that moment the unfortunate butler wakes up and she's her so she stabs him to death and leaves the knife in the body with a note that says: UwU your next haha. Ready to freak them out so bad as she returns to her chambers calmly she must wait...