MIKE!

"And take a left there," Robin groans. She twists the steering wheel until the car started to turn left.

"And stop." Robin removes her foot from the car petal and drops her arms. She looks at her instructor with a wince of hope.

"Congratulations Ms. Buckley, you passed the driving test," the instructor says, smiling at Robin. Robin felt so relieved.

                          _____________

After Robin had not gotten any sleep last night with Nancy's words replaying in her head, she tried to call Nancy. There was no answer. So she decided to take a step forward and learn how to drive so she can drive to Nancy's house.

"You could've just asked me Robin," Steve shakes his head jokingly. Robin stands there. She learned how to drive just to go to Nancy's house, forgetting she could just get Steve to drive her.

"Oh my god I'm really dumb aren't I?" Steve laughs at Robin's words. "You really are Robin."

Robin stares at the clock, waiting for it to hit 6. 5:59... That last minute felt like an eternity in Robin's head.

As soon as it turned 6, she heads towards the door. "Woah, you're that excited?" Steve comments. Robin stops herself at the door and faces Steve.

"More like nervous, it feels like I can't do anything until I get this over with," Robin nervously laughs while saying.

Steve nods and waves.

                       _____________

"Okay Robin you got this." Robin slowly knocks on the door. After a second of waiting, no one answers. She knocks louder.

This time, someone answers. Nancy was standing at the doorway, looking like a mess. Her hair not brushed, still in pajamas, and she looked like she was crying for hours.

"H- Nancy..? Are you okay?" Nancy avoids eye contact until saying, "Yeah. Ive been calling you Robin, I didn't know you were coming here. How did you get here?" Nancy questions.

"Ah uh it doesn't matter, but, can we talk..?" Robin's voice lowers, afraid Nancy would just reject her.

"Yes please, I've been wanting to apologize about the other day. Come in," Nancy gives a soft, yet sad smile. Robin felt really concerned about Nancy.

When they headed up to her room and sat on the bed, Nancy started talking immediately.

"Robin, im really sorry about the other day. I shouldn't of said that in such a rude way. Its just, I don't know.." Nancy pauses for a moment.

"It feels so wrong to like a girl, I never have before and it's just so weird to me. Is.. this how you felt when you found out you liked girls..?"

Robin was taken aback by what Nancy said. "Nance, how'd you know I liked girls before you?" Nancy looks down and gives a small laugh.

"I saw you always staring at a girl in your band class, it was obvious you had a crush on her.

Robin hadn't known it was obvious she liked girls. That makes her ponder how many other people knew about her.

"Yes, I did feel that way when I first found out I liked girls. And you know what? It took me about a year to accept myself." Robin looks into Nancy's eyes.

"I know how you feel and if you aren't ready for, us, thats oka-"

Nancy presses her lips against's Robin's, which makes Robin fall onto the bed. She took a second to process, then kisses Nancy back.

Nancy pulls away for a breath, than kisses Robin again. A passionate kiss.

Robin places her arms around Nancy's waist and leans deeper into the kiss. Nancy places one of her hands into Robin's hair.

"Nancy, Robin, dinner!" A voice interrupts. They ignore it. Nancy pulls away for a second.

"Ignore her," she quickly spits out. Before Robin could get a single word in, Nancy presses her lips to her's again.

They both were to memorized by the kiss to hear the footsteps creeping towards the door.

"Nancy, Mom said dinn-" Nancy immediately jolts away from Robin and sits up, staring at Mike whose standing at the doorway. breaths heavily.

"MIKE GET OU-"

"Um, okay." Mike interrupts, standing awkwardly at the door. He shuts the door as fast as he can.

Nancy facepalms, and Robin sits up, in shock.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my go-" Nancy places her hand on Robin's.

"Robin, it's okay. Don't worry about him."

Robin smiles at Nancy.

"Okay."