Meeting him (chapt. 1)

Sorry if some chapters are short and take long to publish, ok? I'll try my best to find time and publish fast if kills me but if somehow I can not, please do not kill me :| also I put a song there because I like it :3
_________________________________________

Ein's pov

I woke up to my parents arguing,they argue a lot. I decided to ignore it then realized, it was my first day of school. I looked at the clock and it was 5:53. ( I'm guessing at 6:30 that's when PDH actually starts so had him wake up at time 😁) I got out of bed and went to take a shower. I got out and changed. After I was done changing, I looked at the clock and it was 6:08. I grabbed my backpack which was already packed and almost headed downstairs when I realized I forgot to brush my hair. I dropped my backpack and went to bath room to brush my hair. After I was done brushing my hair, I picked up my backpack and then headed downstairs. I saw my parents arguing and didn't want to get in the way so I just didn't do anything and just grabbed some toast. I walked out the door and ran down the street.

-Time skip- still Ein's pov

I made it to phoenix drop high and went to the entrance. I looked around not looking where I was going, then I bumped into someone. I turn around and see this handsome guy that had a bandaid on his face. "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" I said bowing down. ( shut up ok, that's just I want him to apologize,ok? 😒) "You don't need to bow down,y'know?" he said staring at me. "Oh ok" I said as I stoped bowing. "See ya" he said ,walking away. "Ahh" I heard a highpitch sceam behind me, I turn around and see two girls, one was short, had black hair and had orange colored eyes. The other one was a bit taller than the black haired one, had pink hair,and yellow eyes. " Kawaii- Chan finally found a new shiiip" the pink haired one said yelling. "wait what" I said confused. "sorry, she just loves shiping. By the way,I'm aphmau and she's kawaii-chan,nice to meet you" aphmau said. "I'm ein,nice to meet you too. Also kawaii- chan are you always this energetic?" " no not usually" she replied. "by the way,do you who that guy was, the one that has a bandaid on his face?" I asked. "Oh that's aaron, he's always quiet and gets into trouble." Kawaii-chan replied. "oh" I said a little sad." yeah, for some reason he likes to be alone so he actually doesn't have any friends" aphmau said looking sad. " hm? maybe I'll try to be his friend" I said grtting a shocked look from both of them. "WHAT?!" they yelled getting looks from a few students. I shushed at both of them "listen, I wanna give him company so he doesn't feel too lonely, also I won't be around him too much only when he needs me" I said sounding happy and confident. Just then the bell rung. "listen, it's a bad idea,ok? he's also not much of talker. best you stay away from him" aphmau said grabbing my wrist and pulling me inside. This is going to be a long day.
_________________________________________

Well that was de chapter, sorry it's short, ok? I'm trying. This is my first book alright. Well, anyway...

Peace out!