𝟎𝟎𝟏

"You are part of the Yeon family, remember that

"You are part of the Yeon family, remember that..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝐈

𝐈

3rd P

3rd P.O.V.

THE YEON FAMILY takes pride in their business, no one has ever ousted their top position as Korea's wealthiest family over the past century.

Since the early 1900s, their ancestors solidified a strong ground on society by establishing businesses like restaurants, Inns, food production industries, cosmetics, etc. Their business grew nationwide and soon it took over the global marketing.

Their enterprise continues to thrive as they further prosper saturated by their overwhelming success and wealth, it is precisely the definition of 'living the life' most people reckoned when they hear their name.

However, the family business isn't their only pride and elation when they thought nothing could make them more contented and happy, it's their Son, Yeon Charlie, the only Child of the current generation.

Yeon Charlie is considered to be an incredibly beautiful man, he was a fairly tall male with a mesomorph structure, the colour of his hair was soft Crepe pink that seems to gleam like fabric silk every time a light fell upon him, and his eyes were the colour of Dark grey, a few beauty marks from under his left eye, the bottom right of his lip and on his neck were adorning his face, his rich light complexion was described of that from baby from how soft and well nourished his skin is.

The Yeon couple were ecstatic to have him as their Son, he was simply perfect.

The affluent pair spoiled him rotten but despite the spoiling he receives from them, perhaps it was a miracle that he didn't end up like a stuck-up opulent brat from all the abundant wealth surrounding him.

"Charlie, it's your second semester tomorrow, right? I'm going to miss my Baby once you go back to school." a debonaire woman with long Crepe pink hair somberly uttered, placing her left hand on her fair rosy cheeks in disquietment.

He took a sip from his cup before he spoke, "Oh Mom, you fret too much, you'll still get to see me after school."

"But Charlie, I'm just worried that you'll spend less time with us once your fully occupied."

"Don't worry Mom, You know how good I am with managing my time and Dad will accompany you while I'm in school." the man with raven-coloured hair flinched when Charlie mentioned him, earning a soft chuckle from the Teen.

She crossed her arm on her chest and made a furrowed face, "Your father? He hardly comes out of his office, heck! I'm surprised he's still alive, always confining himself in the dark, you're not even Batman!" she asserted.

The raven-haired Stammered, "H-hun...." completely utter less from his wife's statement.

The crepe pink-haired teen snickered at his mother's bickering complaints while his father is struggling to console her.

"Ehem!" he coughed, catching the pair's attention, "Mom, Dad I think it's time for dinner. It's getting dark outside." he said, glimpsing to the left where a large window is seen.

His eye's caught his father looking at his wristwatch before taking a bite of his cookie, "Hmm, It's 6:47 pm it's past dinner time, we should go before the food gets cold." his Father declared.

They sat up from their seats leaving the table with half eaten fountain tray of pastries and empty tea cups.

The Yeon Family left the Greenhouse Garden known as the second largest infrastructure after the Mansion and we're greeted by Maids, gardeners and Guards outside the vicinity, they swoon at the picture-perfect image before them, an entrancing Father, a debonaire Mother and a Pulchritudinous Son, what a perfect family.

His slender finger scrolling through the tablet sitting on his lap, "Is that all that was sent to you, Mr. Moon?" the Crepe pink-haired Asked through the phone.

"Yes, that was all that was sent to me Young Master " a voice of a man answered.

"Hmn?" he read the words written on the screen before he responded, "I see, as expected, he was a perfect option for this, I guess I'll look forwards to his further progress." he turned off the device and placed them on the round coffee table beside him (right side).

"I'll contact you after 25 days have passed, Mr Moon, you can resume your job." he instructs.

"I've received your orders, I will keep it in mind, Young Master." the call ended after he tap the screen pressing the red call icon.

He rested his phone where his tablet is placed and stood up from the grey leather couch and walked towards the lavender bed, he plopped his body on the mattress and stared solidly at the fossil-coloured ceiling.

Everything is aligning exactly what he anticipated, a great change will transpire and he can't wait to savour the moment it eventuate.

He muttered with a grin, "Precisely as Planned."

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐲.